Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a significant background in sales and business development, considerable expertise in daily operations leadership, and a solid ability to train, coach, empower and manage highly productive team members. To complement these qualifications, I offer well-developed organizational, forecasting, communication, prioritization, presentation and relationship-building skills which are paramount as a management executive.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be an industrious professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, insight, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
~ Highly accomplished, solutions-focused and incisive Management Executive eager to contribute exceptional channel sales, business development, and operations leadership expertise toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
Proficiency in broad-scope operations management encompassing product development, multi-channel sales and distribution, strategic planning, P&L accountability, and sales/marketing leadership. Critically assess business operations to determine and optimize fiscal performance, sustainability, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities. Merge solid leadership and team-building talents to motivate, mentor and manage highly-productive personnel. Research, analyze, identify and target business development and sales channel opportunities to catapult business into unparalleled levels of success; Excel in turning around under-performing operations. Fluent in Spanish with intermediate skills in Italian. Hold dual citizenship, UK and US.
Standardized corporate-wide accounting system to streamline ordering and payment processing and reduce costs by 30% for Medical Manager Health Systems Inc.
Captured sales record in 1990 for taking Midwest territory from 5th place to 3rd and signed largest single wholesale order of $100K.
Became Southeast Regional Manager in 1991 and led territory to 1st place for next 5 years.
Attained President s Club status 15 consecutive years with Medical Manager Health Systems (MMHS).
Served as Regional Sales Manager prior to IPO (operating as Systems Plus, Inc.), achieving top sales performance in US while penetrating Puerto Rico, Mexico and Panama.
Commended by COO and company president of MMHS for successfully re-negotiating and closing 95% of qualifying independent sales offices into new contact prior to IPO.
Successfully created and launched plans for two product rollouts to dealer network at MMHS.
Handpicked as region s Rookie of the Year at Lennar Corporation and recognized with two Sales Volume Awards from Builder Industry Association.
Altus Energy, Inc., El Dorado Hills, CA, 2008 to 2009
Vice President of Business Operations
- Spearheaded sales and channel development initiatives, business plan development, training programs, and vertical marketing strategy.
- Recruited by former head of Lennar Corporation to develop business framework and core sales tools, establish internet presence, and administer dealer and manufacturer agreements.
- Championed large-scale strategic alliance and new business development initiatives.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Exercised sharp multi-tasking capabilities toward devising sales proposal tool, formulating custom proposals, cultivating excellent client relationships, and driving daily sales operations.
- Negotiated and executed agreement with large regional resource for installation alliance.
- Secured exclusive rights to region for Schucco product line.
- Chosen by manufacturer to co-present products for large regional opportunities.
Greek Poker Party, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2007 to 2008
- Founded, created, launched and operated poker website for sorority/fraternity niche market.
Resourcefully identified cost-effective methods of licensing and financing new enterprise.
Developed original online gaming concept and leveraged offshore programming resources to build site, maintaining superior cost control and delivering a highly interactive user experience.
Lennar Corporation, Roseville, CA, 2006 to 2007
- Employed outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to network extensively and foster influential relationships with local real estate professionals and brokers, vital to strengthening Lennar brand/community awareness and recognition.
- Delivered informative and persuasive sales presentations resulting in generating $35M in one year.
Medical Manager Health Systems, Inc., Mountain View, CA, 1990 to 2005
Director of Distribution Sales
- Instituted national independent distribution network for medical software provider that later became part of WebMD.
- Handled software licensing procedures and overhauled sales strategy to accommodate shift in physician market from independent practitioners to groups.
- Wrote corporate business plan for each year from 2000 to 2004 and prepared material to support IPO, road shows and other investor relations events.
- Devised and implemented corporate rationalization plan following IPO for integration of purchased independent sales offices.
- Annual presenter at National Medical Manager Seminar for sales-related presentations.
San Jose State University, San Jose, California:
Bachelor of Science in Business Accounting
Bachelor of Arts in Spanish; Minor in Italian
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!