counseling coaching problem solving customer/client relations
highly versatile, focused and resourceful; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, industries, software, and environments.
outstanding expertise in workload planning, project coordination and meeting coordination.
strong organizational, multi-tasking, scheduling, interviewing, and supervisory skills.
reputation for professionalism, integrity, energy, commitment to confidentiality, and a team player work approach.
considerable technical acumen c able to quickly master new technologies, maintain databases, and test software for functionality.
excel in fostering, nurturing and maintaining cohesive and collaborative relationships across the organization.
assessment and treatment associates, bellevue, wa, 2007 to present
case manager / outpatient counselor
- provide counseling to individuals and groups affected by chemical dependency and substance abuse.
- manage and maintain caseload of approximately 70 patients, strategically developing and customizing treatment plans and advocating on behalf of patients with employers, attorneys, court system, etc.
- prepared regular status/progress reports and maintained meticulous documentation.
lakeside-milam recovery centers, kirkland, wa, 2004 to 2007
case manager / outpatient counselor (2006 to 2007)
- adeptly handled caseload of 100+ patients, serving as counselor and advocate in an effort to expedite and optimize patients recovery.
- complied with local, state and federal requirements in documenting treatment plan progress.
case manager / inpatient counselor (2004 to 2005)
- managed caseload of up to a dozen patients, extensively providing counseling in group and one-on-one settings and maintaining complete and accurate client records.
- employed excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with patients resistant to treatment.
- devised individualized treatment plans which adhered to facility standards as well as local, state and federal regulations.
- effectively advocated patient interests with employers, attorneys, court system and other groups.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
trammell crow company, seattle, wa, 2002 to 2004
facilities assistant (2003 to 2004)
- single-handedly provided first-rate administrative support to more than half a dozen executives, demonstrating proficiency in preparing work schedules, arranging meetings, ordering catering services, and overseeing a/p for hospital s hazardous waste program
facilities dispatcher (2002 to 2003)
- reviewed and expeditiously and processed 60+ urgent facilities requests per day via e-mail, phone and walk-in requests.
- supervised and directed 12 union personnel and outside contractors in daily tasks, demands, and responsibilities.
microsoft campus (johnson controls), kirkland, wa, 2001 to 2002
- exhibited exemplary time management expertise in filling an average of 100 facilities requests per day, reliably providing attentive customer service within extremely fast-paced environment.
- delegated tasks to 150 personnel spanning three shifts and rotating schedules.
onvia.com, seattle, wa, 1999 to 2001
customer service supervisor
- analyzed and appropriately responded to client complaints regarding customer service.
- provided in-depth training, mentoring, and coaching to customer service agents at all career levels, devised employee work schedules, and participated in semi-annual performance reviews.
- counseled and successfully reversed poor performance of service agents who were at risk of termination.
horizon air, seattle, wa, 1988 to 1999
- applied dynamic relationship-building capabilities toward providing top-notch customer service for 600 patrons/day, diligently complying with stringent safety and security regulations.
- supervised, mentored, scheduled and evaluated up to 80 customer service representatives, while administering comprehensive student internship program.
- accurately reconciled at least seven cash tills per shift, completed associated reports, and conducted accountable document audits.
- awarded and recognized on three separate occasions for providing outstanding customer service.
alcohol and drug counselor program, bellevue community college, june 2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!