Dedicated and technically-astute Analyst eager to contribute excellent software testing,
team leadership, and quality assurance expertise toward supporting a dynamic company in achieving business and technology goals.
Highly skilled in creating and implementing test plans, cases, scenarios, and scripts; proficiency in UAT (user acceptance testing).
Drive software testing initiatives with a constant focus on optimizing performance, reliability, scalability, usability, security and compliance.
Significant decision-making, documentation, supervisory, and problem solving abilities.
Seamlessly collaborate with management, developers, and QA engineers to define and document precise business and functional requirements.
Proven strengths in leading teams to complete initiatives within defined budgets and rigid schedules.
Extremely versatile; easily adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments; equally effective in management roles and in a team-driven capacity.
Methodical with a solid reputation for integrity, relationship-building skills, report-writing skills, and commitment to quality control and client satisfaction.
Eli Lilly and Company, 1999 to 2008
Systems Analyst / Test Coordinator
Authored test plans for all projects and played an integral role in full spectrum of testing activities inclusive of functional testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing.
Leveraged strong analytical abilities to perform troubleshooting of hardware and software issues.
Efficiently coordinated UAT across multiple business areas to ensure users had correct data for entry, formal test scripts, and validation paperwork required by FDA.
Documented and summarized testing results of Argus Safety Web in collaboration with offshore team of 35, expeditiously validating 14,000 requirements.
Source Services, 1998 to 1999
- Participated in comprehensive testing project in support of Y2K, successfully completing all five renovation clusters in adherence to strict timeline with three clusters at least 20% ahead of deadline.
Boeing Information Services, Inc., 1997 to 1998
Programmer / Analyst
- Brought on board to provide critical Y2K support for Equipment Requirements Tracking System (ERTS) requiring in-depth analysis and renovation.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Scrutinized and updated high-level Department of Defense disbursing system.
- Demonstrated exemplary technical acumen in developing, modifying, testing and enhancing software which enables electronic transfer of funds to student loan repayment program.
- Played an active role in Critical Design Review with government design teams.
- Conducted technical review of System Change Requests including system design and integration specifications.
- Analyzed requirements packages, and established milestone dates utilizing project management methodologies.
- Meticulously documented plans for software test scenarios, prepared test plan recommendations, and reported software test status.
Shift Manager, Micrographics Systems Technologies
Garage Manager, Denison Parking
Printer Systems Supervisor/Platoon Sergeant, United States Army
AAS Degree in Computer Science, Ivy Tech State College, Indianapolis Indiana
DocuTools for Policies and Procedures, Performance Technology Associates, Inc.
Rational Team Test 2000, Rational/IBM
Web/eBusiness Testing, Software Quality Engineering
Communicating and Influencing Others, Development Dimensions International
Patent Tracking 3.02, Eli Lilly and Company
Critical Thinking and Decision Making, Eli Lilly and Company
Windows (all versions) Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) Microsoft Project Windows NT WordPerfect Quattro Pro AS/400 COBOL IBM/MVS Roscoe ENDEVOR JCL DOS Reflections Lotus Notes Mercury WinRunner Oracle IBM Rational Suite SnagIt Remedy Argus Safety Web (Lilly Safety System) Quattro Pro
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!