yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven college student seeking a challenging position as event coordinator, where expertise in organization, customer service and dynamic people skills will prove instrumental to company success.
- a service-oriented event planning specialist with training in coordinating projects, organizing events, promoting business services and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- familiarity with event budgeting, establishing dates, selecting and reserving location, acquiring permits, coordinating transportation and parking for special occasions.
- experience in providing on-site support, arranging decor, selecting entertainment, and event cleanup.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- track record for identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets and build relationships.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, marketing, and diplomacy skills.
- specializing in event sales presentations and marketing packages.
coordinator teen leadership seminar 2005-2008
- responsible for collecting overdue tuition balance from students on behalf of company.
- successfully coordinate simultaneous flights and pick-ups of over 80 students; ensure safety of all involved.
- actively facilitate productive vendor relationships and coordinated logistics on behalf of camp.
- enlist both teenagers and parents in desiring the camp experience and benefits.
coach cal-star gymnastics 2003-2005
- consistently engaged children in exciting and productive gymnastic training.
- marketed gymnastic services to increase enrollment and create market presence.
- responsible for supervision birthday parties for 25 adults and children, facilitating activities, structure and enjoyable experience.
arizona state university tempe, az 2005-present
advanced leadership of klemmer and associates, inc.
heart of the samurai seminar
chi-omega sorority 2005-2007
captain novato high school varsity cheer squad 2004-2005
editor in chief novato high school yearbook 2004-2005
cheer coach pop warner little scholars 2002-2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!