results-oriented professional with solid knowledge of customer service and best practices for the related business context. perform daily functions and requests according to appropriate internal policies and procedures. demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement, to include the use of contemporary applicable technology.
customer service / teambuilding & leadership / public relations / retail
professional development & training / written & verbal communication / merchandising
bachelor of science in psychology, 05/2010
washington state university,
associate of arts, 05/2007
highline community college, des moines, wa
waitress, 03/2009 c present ~ azteca mexican restaurant, federal way, wa
bartender, 05/2007 c 09/2008 ~ my office bar & grill, pullman, wa
- mix ingredients according to drink recipes to prepare cocktails, wine, and beer beverages.
- order and maintain liquor and bar supplies; monitor and maintain an inventory of supplies.
- check id of customers to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- clean up after customers and clean work area; wash glassware and utensils after each use.
- serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner and determine when a customer has had too much alcohol.
- sell or influence others and collect payment and operate a cash register.
retail associate, 12/2004 c 12/2005
fedex kinko's, federal way & pullman, wa
- maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- recommended, selected, and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- computed sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
radio personality and genre manager, 10/2005 c 05/2007
kzuu 90.7 fm, washington state university, pullman, wa
opinion columnist, 01/2006 c 05/2007
the daily evergreen, washington state university, pullman, wa
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!