yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven legal professional seeking a challenging position as a senior legal assistant, where expertise in office management, legal proceedings, and client services will prove instrumental to company success.
results-driven legal administrative professional with 42 years experienced working in the corporate legal environment. recognized for exceptional working knowledge of legal terminology, general law, and legal proceedings pertaining to a wide variety of case fields. in-depth expertise in preparing affidavits, briefs, pleadings, appeals, contracts, closing statements and trial statements for plaintiff and defendant representations. hands-on knowledge of research, investigative, interviewing, and reporting techniques. dynamic communication, negotiation, and relationship management skills. capable of working quickly and accurately under pressure to successfully meet short court deadlines. proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and upholding the ethical standards of the legal profession. core competencies include:
analysis of complex legal documents
preparation of evidentiary research
contacting witnesses for testimony
direction and coordination of law office activities
organizing delivery of subpoenas
monitor legal volumes to ensure that law library is up-to-date.
electric corp. 1960-2002
legal administrative assistant
- effectively trained associates in legal proceedings.
- consistently drafted substantive motions, organized files, interviewed clients, and researched legal issues.
- successfully prepared attorney for trial.
- effectively managed office proceedings, including accounting, human resources, and employee supervision.
- proficiently prepared legal research, substantive motions, review of discovery, trial statements, client interviews, attorney for motion hearings, and appellate briefs.
- provide comprehensive support for all staff including scheduling meetings, client accounts, and effectively managing all essential tasks.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- strong background in multi-tasking; effectively handling diplomatic client and expert witness communication.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working with microsoft office suite.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!