driven construction manager seeking a challenging position as construction assistant, where expertise in construction site management, material acquisition and final inspections will prove instrumental to company success.
- offer over 20 years of solid and progressive construction experience, including expertise within crew management, equipment maintenance and project development capacities.
- proven track record of completing difficult projects on schedule and within budget in both residential and commercial sites.
- able to work in challenging locations with limited communications and logistical support with minimal supervision where self-reliance and lateral thinking are required.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- demonstrated a team player attitude in enthusiastically soliciting and accepting additional challenging projects in support of company objectives.
construction superintendant orleans homebuilders inc. 1993-2008
- successfully manage a broad range of site operations, including ordering of materials, project scheduling and supervision of material installation.
- utilize in-depth knowledge of the inspection process in supervising the completion of each project.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing all construction site installations, including utility meters, gas, water, electric, appliances and final home preparation.
- effectively conduct final homeowner orientation and followed through with warranty issues with homebuyers.
- responsible for managing specific construction duties at the request of construction and project managers.
finish interior carpenter jersey yachts 1990-1991
- successfully handled carpentry needs on 36ft, 42ft, 44ft and 47ft yachts, working with a wide variety of woods, including teak, mahogany and cedar.
- assisting company management, efficiently supervised both countertop and appliance installation.
~ additional experience ~
carpenter/mason branco builders 1984-1989
modular home construction north american concrete & construction company 1982-1984
installer chimney corner 1981-1982
warehouseman/maintenance mattress city 1979-1982
burlington county college mt laurel, nj
certificate of achievement building inspector r.c.s. 1996
training certificate mold remediation issues and responses 2004
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!