~ Dedicated Events Management Professional eager to contribute extensive planning, organizational, and leadership expertise toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line results. ~
Meticulous and persuasive leader offering exceptional communication, interpersonal, budgeting, and team-building talents; unwavering commitment to ensuring 100% guest satisfaction.
Able to seamlessly manage and coordinate full-scope event logistics inclusive of venue selection, vendor negotiations, schedules, accommodation and transportation services, seating, budgets, promotional materials, and multi-media equipment allocation and set-up.
Highly developed project management and problem-solving skills with a considerable ability to thrive under pressure.
Able to relate effectively to a wide range of people, establish immediate rapport, and foster long-lasting relationships crucial to advancing business growth.
Versatile, productive and adaptable; quickly master new roles, responsibilities, and environments.
Excel at driving cohesive, efficient, and collaborative efforts among cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint).
BBA, Marketing and Management ~ Emphasis in Human Resources,
Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI
Event Marketing & Management International, Orlando, FL, 2008 to Present
Plan, coordinate, direct and execute 30+ endurance races annually involving 75,000 participants for The Walt Disney World Marathon, Half Marathon, Princess Half Marathon and Disneyland Half Marathon.
Leverage polished organizational strengths toward expeditiously coordinating broad-based event logistics from marketing and promotions, to overseeing route preparations and race results.
Decisively determine race routes, direct map development, select staging areas for City approval, and proactively partner with City representatives in coordinating road closures and obtaining required permits.
Recruit volunteers and travel to races nationwide to ensure accurate timing of runners.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL, 2004 to 2008
Epcot Food and Wine Operations Manager (2008)
- Applied dynamic multi-tasking capabilities to efficiently receive deliveries of wine products for Food and Wine Festival.
- Teamed with multiple Food and Beverage (F&B) Managers to expedite inventory movement, prepare comprehensive financial spreadsheets, and control defined budgets.
- Directed equipment installation and inventory functions for all Food and Wine locations throughout Epcot.
- Monitored and motivated seasonal cast members in delivering outstanding guest service during Food and Wine seminars and culinary demonstrations.
Epcot Conventions Coordinator (2006; 2007 to 2008)
- Played a pivotal role in planning and orchestrating 4,500+ annual events featuring catered functions, dessert parties and weddings at Epcot Center, Disney s Wide World of Sports, and Pleasure Island.
- Drove unified efforts among conventions management, culinary, catering and entertainment departments.
- Exercised significant problem solving and quick thinking abilities to respond to unexpected changes or challenges, consistently ensuring event safety and quality.
- Partnered with 150+ Convention Guides in assisting guests/attendees requiring assistance with transportation details.
Catering & Convention Service Manager C All-Star Convention Services (2007 to 2008)
- Championed efforts to successfully achieve 80% of F&B/Entertainment sales revenue target six months ahead of schedule.
- Adeptly identified and allocated event resources, coordinated logistics, and provided superior onsite event management, delivering over 100 youth, sports and leisure events.
Walt Disney World Resort Sales & Services, Celebration, FL, 2006
Sales Lead Management Associate
- Contributed excellent sales and marketing expertise to explore, analyze and process 1,000+ sales leads for catering, resort sales, weddings, youth and leisure markets.
Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL, 2004 to 2006
Retail/Food & Beverage Guest Service Manager C Disney s Pop Century Resort
- Demonstrated solid leadership talents in directing, motivating, coaching and supervising approximately 250 cast members in Food & Beverage and Merchandise Operations, generating more than $100K in daily revenues.
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an event planning/management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to extensive experience in broad-spectrum event management, I bring to you outstanding skills in logistics planning, keen interests in athletics, and proficiency in delegating tasks to hundreds of volunteers to achieve successful event outcomes. To complement these qualifications, I offer excellent organizational, prioritization, analytical, multi-tasking, and communication skills which are paramount in directing major events and conventions.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through diligence, versatility, and sharp interpersonal skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!