yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
207 banks station #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile team player with m.div/macm and solid pastoral care, counseling and administrative skills eager to contribute to success of a dynamic organization focused on delivering quality human services.
- offer solid and progressive pastoral care and counseling experience, including expertise within non-profit organization, administration and service capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, access, excel, powerpoint, intranet and internet.
- dynamic communication, negotiation, presentation, and relationship management skills.
mdiv & macm in pastoral care and counseling interdenominational theological center 2009
bachelor of arts in speech communications clark atlanta university 1999
intern emmaus house/muriel lokey poverty rights facility date
actively assisted elderly clients in paying bills, running errands and commuting to appointments.
consistently provided clients, recently released from prison, in obtaining new identification, food vouchers, living assistance, and other human rights resources.
event planner/consultant secret place entertainment 2003-2009
actively serve as liaison between clients and company president, organizing events from initial decision-making to final execution.
manage a broad range of duties in support of event success, including budgeting, fundraising and designing marketing materials.
contractor/global procurement specialist alliance capital 2004-2006
responsible for facilitating productive communication with vendors, clients and company.
successfully negotiated competitive rates for hotel, car services and venues on behalf of clients.
consistently ensured all supply needs were fulfilled before inventory depletion; maintained stock of business cards, professional stationary, pantry items, and general supplies.
administrative assistant first horizon mortgage 2000-2002
sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from data entry, customer service and spreadsheets to marketing, organization and proofed/processed loan paperwork.
successfully steered business operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
actively collaborated with account executives in managing revenue of millions.
customer service assistant supervisor ols, inc. 1996-1999
consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
efficiently handled a broad range of customer service activities, from installation/billing resolution to ensuring correct orders.
successfully increased input productivity and achieved customer service and attendance awards.
public relations specialist school fellowship
writer self-published 5 poetry books
member society for theta phi
volunteer children s health care of atlanta
youth activities coordinator r.o.o.t.s.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!