results-oriented professional with solid skill in distribution, warehouse operations, and parts movement. proven capacity to handle various functions necessary in supporting a successful warehouse or storage facility. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. talent to identify the needs of various departments or executive management and encouraged a risk-free, positive atmosphere to meet those needs. demonstrated talent for developing and implementing plans that successfully meet the operational objectives of an organization.
inventory control management / purchasing & shipping coordination
managing storage locations / forklift training
warehouse development / warehouse consolidation & structuring
written & verbal communication / professional development & training
kc auto restoration, molino, florida
technical assistant, 05/2009 c present
- abide by schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill needed.
- monitor tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shop to ensure adequate working conditions.
- investigate accidents and injuries, and prepare reports of findings.
- compile operational and personnel records, such as time and production records, inventory data, repair and maintenance statistics, and test results.
- develop, implement, and evaluate maintenance policies and procedures.
- examine objects, systems, or facilities, and analyzed information to determine needed installations or restorations.
- complete worker training in safety, repair, and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
cowin equipment company, pensacola, florida
title, 05/1995 c 05/2009
- moved levers and controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams and swivel-hooks, hoists, and elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, and stack material.
- manually or mechanically loaded and unloaded materials from pallets, skids, platforms, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
- performed routine maintenance on vehicles and auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing components.
pensacola junior college
chemical operator, 8-week course ~ certification, 1994
kawasaki 1-week course ~ certification, parts and counterman sales training
ingersoll rand 1-week course ~ certification, parts training
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!