yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient sales professional eager to contribute marketing expertise as well as strong account management skills and persuasive communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
respected sales manager with distinguished 15-year career leading sales and marketing operations in construction and industrial product industries. gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns. consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment. technically proficient in microsoft word, quickbooks, microsoft office, and act contact software.
sales and marketing director haven home 2004-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations for residential design and construction company, from overseeing marketing campaigns to advertising promotions.
- successfully steer product sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- effectively hire, train and direct sales staff and actively collaborate in human resource operation functions such as training staff on new products, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- facilitate productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
marketing coordinator webs corp. 2002-2004
- spearheaded innovative sales and marketing operations for car dealership sales and financing software system.
- responsible for supervising the implementation of new products, writing training/user manuals, providing design support, and implementing new products.
district manager kennedy manufacturing 1995-2002
- successfully cultivated productive relationships with plants and distributors across southern california and arizona.
- consistently boosted annual sales; increased district by 50% within second year on the job.
- hand-selected to manage the westec trade show booth each march; won four distributor supplier excellence awards.
bachelors of arts in degree in public relations/corporate communication university of the pacific
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!