yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
1810 e. peters colony #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
healthcare industry specialist with an mba and successful background in optimizing client servicing eager to contribute to the success of a progressive organization.
- dedicated, hard-working professional offering over 12 years progressive experience in the healthcare industry, with specific expertise in resource management, investment optimization and contract operations.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service through timely issue resolution and revenue optimization.
- strong background in wholesaler contracts operations and gpo membership implementation.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- dynamic communication, organization, analysis, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft word, outlook, excel, powerpoint, and access database.
the broadlane group 2004-present
pharmacy contracts specialist, 2005-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from establishing eligibility/participation for contract tiers and communication contract changes to pricing issue resolution and supplier/wholesaler reconciliation.
- consistently generated groundbreaking efficiencies and continuous process improvement to effectively manage pharmacy membership & locs implementation.
- skillfully collaborated with account/client implementation teams in the implementation of new pharmacy accounts; including 3 major health system accounts sharing the same effective date incorporating over 100 acute care facilities and multiple alternate sites.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction.
strategic sourcing business associate, 2004-2005
- spearheaded the coordination of pharmacy contract amendments, uploading price files, communicating changes for wholesalers, and drafting ad hoc reports.
- consistently ensured contract price changes maintain compliance with agreement t&cs.
tenet health system 2003-2004
- demonstrated dynamic leadership skills in effectively building and directing a 7-member team vital to effectively supporting regional business office as well as multiple facilities within the organization.
mckesson corporation 1998-2003
contracts manager/contracts department, 2000-2003
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- effectively trained and directed 12-member staff handling over $800m in annual sales and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as training staff on contracts system, implementing process improvements and conducting performance reviews.
team lead/ contracts department, 1999-2000
- actively supervised 9 employees in the reconciliation of contract pricing and customers eligibility.
research analyst/ account receivables, 1998-1999
- drove the cleanup chargeback backlog on major accounts, effectively resolved discrepancies by 90% and resolving chargeback issues within 72 hours.
master s in business administration bloomsburg university date
lean six sigma: yellow belt certification, 2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!