productive, quality-oriented administrative professional eager to contribute exceptional business support, project management, and interpersonal relation skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization. proven 15+ year track record of success and progressive office administration acumen including, assessment of financial resources, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
training & development
report & data management
verbal & written communication
research & planning
team building and leadership
technical competencies include microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook), visio, concur (expense reporting system), orgplus 7, adobe acrobat; facsimile, scanner, and 90+ kspm.
senior executive assistant to president/ceo, 1992 c 2008
pulse, san diego, california; technitrol company worldwide design and manufacturer of electronic components
remained a highly skilled executive assistant demonstrating an undeniable proficiency in proving executive-level administrative support to busy executives in a fast-paced environment.
strategically scheduled and managed president/ceo internal/external professional and personal appointments to maximize use of time and resources and ensure achievement of objectives,
utilized time management abilities to accurately schedule and maintain critical outlook and eroom calendars for the president/ceo and other senior executives with no overlapping.
engaged in advanced due diligence during the research of prospective corporate acquisitions including company profile, product lines, financial and sec information.
utilized critical thinking to initiate primary and secondary reach efforts with relation to a variety of subjects requested by the president/ceo s who offered very little information.
boosted overall corporate efficiency by producing in-depth global organizational charts, briefing board of directors on potential acquisitions through multimedia presentations.
- integrated technology and various software platforms to generate precise, accurate, and complete reports or assist in organizing the components of comprehensive projects.
- spearheaded the consistent organization of major corporate meetings between top global executives incorporating local or offshore facilities and/or international audio/visual conferencing technologies.
- verified and tracked compliance with executives schedules and domestic/international traveling accommodations including air and ground transportation, sleeping quarters, and boardroom facilities.
- drafted expense reports for various executives, tracking line-by-line items in concur software to ensure complete accuracy and prevent waste or abuse.
- delivered highly proficient support to parent company s senior staff, board of directors, international senior management staff, and outside consultants.
received multiple star awards based on undeniable ability to provide highly efficient executive support and maintain an atmosphere of organization and efficiency.
involved in pip performance award program whereby employees shared in the substantial profits of the company on a quarterly basis.
often awarded stock options which were given to very few non-exempt employees.
asu (what is the name of the school?)
- business courses & software courses - word, powerpoint, excel, and access
professional development: stress management and time management
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!