yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
▪ 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ▪
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ email@example.com ▪
driven professional seeking a challenging position as a certified dietary manager, where expertise in the culinary arts, diet planning, and customer services will prove instrumental to company success.
- maintain and update stock levels and implement ordering procedures.
- provide guidance and training to employees.
- responsible for interviewing and hiring new employees.
- maintain cost efficient budget for food, supplies, and labor.
- analyze management reports and coordinate work schedules.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
- all microsoft programs and applications.
- maintain contact with vendors to ensure the timely delivery and proper distribution of foods and supplies.
- recognized for providing resourceful culinary solutions.
- knowledgeable in ethnic cuisine, including french, cajun/creole, italian, asian, and mexican.
- background in menu planning, food preparation and dietary consolation
- skilled in creating nutritious meals within a budget
- proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success.
- wide range of experience, from gourmet and private dining to dietary management and meal planning.
certified personal chef le reed p.c.s. 2006-present
- successfully lead company from start-up to success offering quality personal chef services.
- efficiently plan and prepare custom meals for clients in their residence; manage grocery selection and invoicing.
- maintain adherence to dietary guidelines regulated by medical diagnosis or lifestyle choice.
- clientele includes franchise enterprises; daily meal/snack preparation for 4, dietary management based on medical conditions.
cook sugar land oaks 2008-present
- effectively planned, prepared, and served meals according to cycle menus.
- in absence of director, supervised dietary departmental functions.
- responsible for monitoring food handling, preparing cycle menus, meal service, and cleaning equipment.
business manager/sales manager amite city ford 2005
business manager/finance director appel dodge chrysler jeep 2002-2005
quality control manager greenville ford lincoln mercury 1994-2002
prep cook/expeditor good eats grill 1993-1994
san jacinto college pasadena, texas december 2008
associate of applied science restaurant management
certificate of technology chef training
coursework in culinary arts, dietetic technology and chef training
certified dietary manager certification exam
anticipated, march 2009
phi theta kappa international honor society, 2008 student member, dietary managers association, 2007
texas department of health certified food manager, 2006 american personal & private chef association, 2006
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!