yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile cpa eager to contribute auditing expertise as well as strong accounting skills and communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- talented and respected cpa offering over 5 years experience as a senior accountant, with specific expertise in public accounting.
- strong background in performing internal and external audits, including the audit of financial statements and internal controls.
- proven expertise in all tax-related functions, preparing individual and corporate tax returns.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic verbal and written communication skills; bilingual in english and tagalog of the philippines.
- technically proficient in microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, and quickbooks; type 60 wpm.
senior associate mcgladrey & pullen, llp 2006-present
- spearhead audits of the financial statements of local governments, not-for-profit organizations and commercial industries, ensuring compliance with auditing standards.
- effectively hired, trained and directed auditing staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- serve as leader of compliance audits, efficiently executing audit program in accordance with planned audit approach.
- successfully researched and presented internal control recommendations to senior management.
tax intern ahern, adcock and devlin, llp 2006
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of tax-related accounting operations, from assembled tax work-papers and researching tax laws to preparing individual, partnerships and corporate tax returns.
corporate tax intern sallie mae 2005
- actively collaborated with tax department in the preparation of tax registrations, sales/use tax returns, business tax returns, and federal tax return attachments, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- proficiently researched all pertinent tax issues affecting sallie mae both on both federal and state levels.
accounting intern american red cross 2005
tasked with all daily financial processing responsibilities, from monitoring payroll data and cash receipts to producing accounts payable checks and posting accounts payable to the general ledger.
accounting intern robert shell, cpa 2005
- effectively prepared general ledger entries using quickbooks, while also assisting cpa in preparing individual tax returns.
certified public accountant california board of accountancy date
bachelors of science in administration and accounting california state university 2006
member california society of cpa's
member international society of young filipino accountants
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!