strongly skilled in recommending strategies that clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, life insurance coverage, annuities, and investment planning. skillfully researched and investigated available investment opportunities. demonstrate sales leadership ability by reviewing clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for financial plan reassessment.
sales management, business development, product knowledge, client acquisition
account management, staff leadership, communication
licensure: life/annuities and health license - north dakota, minnesota, and california. technical competencies: internet, power school, microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, and apple mac.
financial agent, 06/2008 c present
new york life, bismarck, nd
- advise clients on financial plans utilizing knowledge of tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans, and fiscal management strategies.
- interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- assess clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives to establish investment strategies.
- collect information from students to determine their eligibility for specific financial aid programs.
- explain and documented for clients the types of services that are to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the personal financial advisor.
- implement financial planning recommendations, or refer clients to someone who can assist them with plan implementation.
- monitor financial market trends to ensure that financial plans are effective, and to identify any necessary updates.
platoon leader (lt), 02/2007 c present
north dakota national guard, rugby, nd
- demonstrate strong leadership as the platoon leader for the 132nd quartermaster company detachment 2 focusing on facilitating tactical training operations and missions.
- recipient of the army achievement medal for outstanding performance and emergency service ribbon for nd flood operations 2009.
- direct the professional success of 32 soldiers as detachment commander.
english and reading teacher (9th c 12th grades), 08/2008 c 05/2008
english teacher (7th c 12th grades), 02/2003 c 05/2005 ~ selfridge high school, selfridge, nd
english teacher, 06/2003 c 07/2003 ~ wachter middle school, bismarck, nd
- prepared and delivered lectures to students on topics such as poetry, novel structure, and translation and adaptation.
- developed and implemented a reading program called the read right reading program.
- taught courses in english language and literature, including linguistics and comparative literature.
- advised students on academic and vocational curricula and on career issues.
- compiled bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments.
- administered and graded examinations, or assign this work to others.
- evaluated and graded students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- initiated, facilitated, and moderated classroom discussions.
- kept abreast of developments in the field of education reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
- planned, evaluated, and revised curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
- prepared course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
university of north dakota, grand forks, nd - b.a., english/ secondary education, 12/2002
army logistics university, ft lee, va c logistics officer management, 10/2009
initial secondary certificate in english - state of north dakota, 2/10/2003
life/annuities and health - state of north dakota, minnesota and california, 1/5/2007
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a (insert role) and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as indicated in the accompanying resume, i bring you a positive and energetic work approach and an exemplary blend of talents in the areas of sales management, financial management, client relations, revenue growth, and account management. to complement these qualifications, i offer an unwavering commitment to providing stellar customer service and dealing directly with the public as a front-line company representative, keeping in mind to remain accessible to clients at all times while simultaneously exceeding goals. to date in my career, i have held progressively responsible positions based on a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed established goals and manage individual, small business, and corporate accounts.
as a proactive contributor to your company, you will find me to be a driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior motivational attributes, unparalleled levels of enthusiasm and personal dedication, and strong client relations.
with proven leadership abilities and a demonstrated record of personal success and achievement, i have recognizably improved levels of company and product positioning. i continuously utilize an aptitude to strategically indicate complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!