Performance-driven IT Professional eager to contribute technical proficiencies as well as dynamic project management skills toward supporting operations of a progressive organization.
- Substantial background in providing mainframe production/technical support.
- Extensive experience partnering with personnel across multiple departments to support and accelerate cohesive and collaborative efforts.
- Advanced expertise with TWS/OPCA Scheduler and JCL.
- Achieve and maintain unparalleled responsiveness to critical operational needs through seamless communication and cooperation.
- Excellent problem solving, multi-tasking and documentation skills; highly dependable, function well under pressure, and can work without supervision.
Mainframe: MVS JCL, TWS OPC, CA1, CA7, CA11, CA Insight, BMC Remedy, Endevor, PANVALET, FileAid, VSAM, SAR, TSO ISPF, SDSF, DFHSM, OMEGAMON, Transmission protocols (NDM, FTP), IBM Utilities, DB2 Utilities, Dump Reading, Microsoft Office
Programming/Languages: Cobol, Cobol2, BAL, IMS, DB2 (BMC utilities)
Merrill Lynch, Bank Of America C New York, New York, 1987 to Present
Senior Technical Support Analyst C Assistant Vice President
- Adeptly provide 24x7 technical support to multiple TWS/OPC production batch error queues involving 15,000+ business-critical jobs executed per day.
Handpicked as member of SWAT (System-Wide Activity Team) based on proven technical acumen, prioritization skills, and problem solving talents.
- Relied upon to efficiently administer batch technical support during large QA, production and testing cycle conversions.
- Strategically team with developers to appropriately gauge risk assessment and minimize potential company exposures, and expedite error resolution in adherence with documented SLAs.
- Scrutinize issues encountered and conduct root cause analysis as needed to identify fixes.
Attended bridge calls for major implementations to monitor quality assurance during production.
Regularly meet with Incident Management, Scheduling, and Release Management to discuss repeat job failures, scheduling of jobs, problem trends, and recurring ABENDS (abnormal end of tasks).
Member of Special Implementation Team tasked with supporting new production roll-outs.
Mainframe Production Support / Operations Analyst, Home Life Insurance C Piscataway, New Jersey
Programmer, Mitsubishi International Corporation C New York, New York
Bachelor of Science Degree, Computer Science C Saint John s University, Staten Island, NY
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an IT or production support capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As a long-time employee of Merrill Lynch (acquired by Bank Of America), I ve developed a solid reputation for a dedicated work ethic, longevity, and loyalty. I bring to you proficiency in providing technical and production support, well-developed expertise in troubleshooting and driving quality assurance, and a strong ability to support and complete software implementation initiatives within expected timelines. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished planning, analytical, multi-tasking, and programming relations skills which are essential in technical and production support.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be an industrious professional committed to supporting you in achieving your business goals and objectives through impressive forward-thinking abilities and unwavering dependability. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!