yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
p.o. box 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
productive, quality-oriented administrative professional eager to contribute exceptional office management, business support and client/public relations toward collaborative maximizing operations of a progressive organization.
- accomplished manager offering over 11 years with proven experience in personnel supervision, performance management and dispute resolution in the casino industry.
- in depth understanding of policy/procedure enforcement, recruitment/hiring practices, personnel development, and employee retention.
- strong knowledge of legal compliance issues, benefits administration, annual benefits/providers reviews, and invoice management.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic personnel services interaction.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and uphold the ethical standards of the company.
- consistently generated groundbreaking efficiencies and continuous process improvement to boost overall performance on behalf of company.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, yardi (genesis) and turbo cad.
office manager milco development, inc. 2007-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of personnel operations, from conducting performance reviews and handling disciplinary measures to updating procedural manual and enforcing departmental policies.
- consistently ensure the delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
executive assistant watermark financial partners 2003-2007
- actively supported company president in a variety of administrative functions, including report drafting, calendar management and database management.
- effectively trained and directed 90-member loan staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as scheduling interviews, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
hr generalist/executive assistant sutter medical foundation 1999-2003
- skillfully oversaw a wide variety of hr activities, including new employee training, updating employee database and typing hr meeting minutes.
- proficiently managed all department expense reports, travel reservations and appointments.
creative writing classes sierra community college present
bachelor s of arts in english sacramento state 2006
associate s of arts degree american river community college 2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!