~ Eager to contribute excellent Administrative, Logistics and Production expertise toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing performance and productivity. ~
- Possess Active Security Clearance.
- Proficiency in steering high-volume mail operations, adhering to workplace safety requirements, delivering exceptional customer service, and extensively working with military personnel.
- Extremely versatile with a proven ability to quickly master new roles, environments, tasks, software, and responsibilities.
- Adept at logistics coordination, inventory management, and production/assembly operations.
- Reputation for professionalism, sound judgment, integrity and problem-solving abilities.
- Skilled in conducting cargo inspections and operating warehouse machinery such as forklifts.
- Strive to establish a cohesive and cooperative climate across multiple departments.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook).
Kellogg Brown and Root, Iraq 2003 to Present
Accountant / Custodian of Postal Effects (2010 to Present)
- Meticulously maintain up-to-date records of all inventory and equipment including USPS accountable items, money orders, stamp stock and cash accounts.
- Monitor funds, stamp stock and money order transactions, report discrepancies to Postal Finance Officer and management, and diligently ensure all transactions are conducted in adherence to government and USPS policies and procedures.
- Partner with Finance Office in depositing cash stock and ensuring finance clerks have adequate bills/change for daily operations.
- Generate comprehensive reports which illustrate customer service transactions for Hypercom 5500 Eagle Cash card machine, money received, PVI (Postage Validation Imprinter) sales, and stamp sales.
Administrative Specialist / Logistics Coordinator (2007 to 2010)
- Spearheaded full spectrum of outgoing and incoming mail operations via air and ground transportation.
- Completed and submitted transportation movement requests and radio frequency identification requests for movement of equipment throughout Iraq.
- Exhibited strong technical acumen in proficiently operating Unisys III Integrated Retail Terminal and issuing postage using PVI.
- Efficiently inspected clients' outgoing packages, sorted incoming parcels and letter trays, and redirected parcels and letter trays for outbound clients.
Mail Clerk (2003 to 2007)
- Expeditiously coordinated processing of 100,000+ lbs. of mail per day with accountability for loading and unloading materials from trucks and aircraft, preparing and maintaining manifest, and ensuring all container transactions are properly documented.
Production Worker, Bimbo s Bakeries, Ft. Worth, TX, 2002 to 2003
Warehouse Worker, Mathis Brothers Furniture, Tulsa, OK, 2002
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!