Personable and quality-focused professional eager to contribute significant customer relations expertise as well as strong analytical and prioritization skills toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing performance.
Excellent blend of organizational, critical thinking, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Team-driven and resourceful; thrive on challenges and perform effectively under pressure.
10+ years experience in banking industry and possess exceptional customer service expertise.
Able to motivate, train, and inspire team members to display productivity and service excellence.
Highly versatile with an exemplary ability to quickly master new roles, responsibilities, software and environments.
Systematic and decisive problem solver with a demonstrated track record of executing innovative solutions to meet defined business goals and needs.
Computer/software skills include Microsoft Excel and Word.
Focus Federal Credit Union, 2008 to Present
- Steer daily branch operations inclusive of customer service, quality control, security, staffing, and regulatory compliance.
- Exhibit a hands-on management style in managing teller drawer and opening/closing accounts, processing loans, ordering debit cards and checks, and balancing ATM and vault.
- Review and validate payroll data and hold regular staff meetings to maximize team cohesiveness and elevate morale.
- Identify and call on delinquent loans to enforce collection.
- Exercise outstanding prioritization skills in reviewing and efficiently preparing FED shipments and executing unannounced monthly audits.
- Train, coach, motivate, mentor and supervise top-performing personnel.
Arvest Bank, 2000 to 2008
Assistant Manager (2006 to 2008)
- Steadily advanced through a series of promotions to hold accountability for daily branch operations encompassing sales, service, security, compliance, and quality assurance.
- Managed teller drawer and provided quality customer service through opening and closing accounts and placing order for debit cards and checks.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Played an active role in preparing bags for couriers, balancing daily ATM and vault contents, ordering money, and overseeing supply orders.
- Diligently reviewed security cameras daily and contacted security personnel when applicable.
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward coaching and supervising personnel, conducting monthly meetings for tellers, conducting two unannounced audits monthly, and verifying personnel time and attendance data.
Loan Operations (2005 to 2006)
- Accurately and efficiently received and distributed loan appraisals for review.
- Demonstrated keen multi-tasking skills in tracking loans, administering exceptions, booking loans on a daily basis and filing promissory notes.
- Verified and released liens, mortgages, and promissory notes for paid-off loans.
- Drove unified and collaborative efforts among loan officers, assistants, and loan manager to streamline department operations and enhance customer service.
Teller Supervisor (2003 to 2005)
- Supervised tellers while concurrently managing teller drawer, opening and closing branch, and providing top-notch customer service.
- Meticulously balanced ATM and vault on daily basis and entered Night and Mail deposits.
Applied polished relationship-building capabilities toward achieving exceptional levels of customer satisfaction and retention, and creating a positive reputation within the community.
Teller (2000 to 2003)
Adeptly performed a broad scope of activities such as opening new accounts for customers, processing deposits and withdrawals, cashing checks, performing money transfers, and cross-selling various bank products and services.
Answered inquiries regarding accounts, and handled complaints and escalations with diplomacy and a solution-driven approach
Continued Education: Accounting I and II, Business Law I and II, 2004 to 2005
State of Oklahoma Teaching Certificate, 2002
Bachelor s Degree, Music Education, University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma, 1998
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!