ambitious professional with a 15+ year proven track record of success and progressive office administration acumen including, sales, assessment of administrative operations, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a fiery determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, provoking others to reach for the next level of success. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy. technical competencies include microsoft word, excel, outlook, quickbooks, and data entry.
significant career highlights
- promoted from administrative & sales assistant to sales manager based on superior performance.
administrative assistant, sales department, 2004 c present
a plus art and frame, fremont, ca
- provided high-level administrative support to sales manager by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests.
- performed clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, responding to the needs of clients, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- collaborated with director of sales, sales manager, sale representatives, and clients.
- advised, trained, and supervised sales representatives.
- tracked major orders to ensure on-time delivery and responded to customer service and order status inquiries.
- interpreted administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
- made travel arrangements for executives.
- executed general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- generated responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- read and analyzed incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- reviewed operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- set up and oversaw administrative policies and procedures.
daycare provider, 1999 c present
yolanda s daycare, fremont, ca
- instructed children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- kept records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- supported children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- assisted in preparing food for children and serve meals and refreshments to children and regulate rest periods.
- disciplined children and recommended or initiate other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
- identified signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents' or guardians' attention.
administrative support / sales assistant / receptionist, 1994 c 1999
my software, palo alto ca
- prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters, purchase orders, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software; opened, sorted, and distributed incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- addressed the needs of clients via phone and in person.
****additional experience at comerica bank, san jose, ca as customer service representative and at
first interstate bank and customer service representative and loan documentation processor***
business administration - certificate
santa barbara business college, fremont ca
business administration courses
ohlone jr. college, fremont ca
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!