Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you keen interests in investment banking, strong accounting expertise, and proficiency in driving regulatory compliance and establishing solid client relationships. To complement these qualifications, I offer outstanding analytical, forecasting, critical thinking and decision making abilities which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your firm, you will find me to be a methodical and driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
~ Recent graduate with BA in Business Administration eager to launch career where academic background as well as credentials and experience in the financial services industry will deliver immediate results for the employer. ~
Reputation for versatility, resourcefulness, and the ability to quickly adapt to new roles, environments, tasks, technologies, and responsibilities.
Apply dynamic communication skills to facilitate cohesive efforts among colleagues, supervisors, and clients.
Skilled in creating client presentation materials via Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
Able to effectively scrutinize and evaluate opportunities for profitability and financial risk.
Demonstrated polished interpersonal skills in presenting loan products and pricing, winning and maintaining confidence of borrowers through exemplary customer service.
Navigated complete loan process with strict adherence to deadlines and compliance criteria.
Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Concentration in Finance
Capstone Institute of Mortgage Finance, Atlanta, GA, 2007
- Certified Mortgage Specialist
- Originating Commercial Loans
Wolpoff & Abramson, Rockville, MD, 2004 to 2006
Paralegal Debt Collector
- Facilitated collection/recovery efforts on assigned client accounts, recommended suits to be filed when appropriate, and authorized closed files.
- Seamlessly collaborated with mortgage lenders and brokers to optimize efforts.
Express Mortgage & Company, Washington, DC, 2004
- Exercised strong organizational skills in prospecting for clients, promoting loan products and services, obtaining necessary documentation, and partnering with loan processors to bring loans to settlement.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Expeditiously and accurately processed invoices, check requests, employee reimbursements and claim payments using computerized accounting system.
- Relied upon to properly code payables, process wire transfers, print checks, and assist with journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Administered W-9 documents for vendors and assisted in preparing 1099 forms.
Manugistics, Rockville, MD, 2002 to 2003
Accounts Payable / Expense Staff Accountant
- Effectively steered accounts payable operations by processing vendor invoices, reconciling vendor statements weekly to ensure quality control, and validating completeness and accuracy of submitted travel documents.
- Calculated and paid claims from employee expense reports.
Department of Energy, Washington, DC, 2001 to 2002
Clerical and Data Entry Support
- Received and scanned access requests in document management system and illustrated an outstanding team player work ethic in supporting analysts by producing acknowledgement letters and worksheets.
- Proficiently updated and administered FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) documentation system.
National Council of Negro Women, Washington, DC, 2001 to 2002
- Demonstrated exemplary multi-tasking expertise in administering monthly bank reconciliations, devising accounts payable schedule, and assisting external auditors during audit season.
Applied accounting knowledge toward gaining practical experience in efficiently proofreading financial reports for staff auditors.
Proactively contributed to performing ADP payroll calculations and supported Chief Financial Officer in compiling financial statements.
Thompson, Cobb, Bazilio & Associates, P.C. , Washington, DC, 1999
- Exhibited a sharp eye for accuracy in validating financial statements for audit department, conducting comprehensive inventory on IT systems and equipment, and completing audit review of government telephone lines.
Oracle Financials, Cost Point, QuickBooks, Great Plains Accounting, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!