yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive management background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- talented manager offering over 7 years of solid and progressive experience leading business operations, personnel development, sales performance, and client services in a retail environment.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- excel in recruiting, building and leading top-performing, client-focused sales teams.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- dynamic communication, leadership, problem solving and relationship management skills.
district manager rent-a-tire 2008-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from placing tire orders, tracking inventory and leading conference calls to staff training and ssn skip tracing.
- successfully steer tire collection, rental and sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- oversee a wide variety of hr responsibilities, including new hire paperwork, terminations, vacations, and personnel requests.
- consistently resolve client issues and ensure the delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
store manager rent-a-tire 2003-2008
- actively achieved monthly and quarterly profit goals by encouraging sales team to meet daily sales plans.
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as developing work schedule, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- facilitated a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- spearheaded all store merchandising operations, from planning merchandise layout and inspecting displays to ordering merchandising materials and recommending merchandise changes to company management.
- responsible for generating weekly idle inventory reports, financial reports and business records.
military basic training united states navy
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!