yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive management background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- talented manager offering over 7 years of solid and progressive experience leading business operations, personnel development, sales performance, and client services in a retail environment.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- excel in recruiting, building and leading top-performing, client-focused sales teams.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- dynamic communication, leadership, problem solving and relationship management skills.
district manager rent-a-tire 2008-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from placing tire orders, tracking inventory and leading conference calls to staff training and ssn skip tracing.
- successfully steer tire collection, rental and sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- oversee a wide variety of hr responsibilities, including new hire paperwork, terminations, vacations, and personnel requests.
- consistently resolve client issues and ensure the delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
store manager rent-a-tire 2003-2008
- actively achieved monthly and quarterly profit goals by encouraging sales team to meet daily sales plans.
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as developing work schedule, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- facilitated a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- spearheaded all store merchandising operations, from planning merchandise layout and inspecting displays to ordering merchandising materials and recommending merchandise changes to company management.
- responsible for generating weekly idle inventory reports, financial reports and business records.
military basic training united states navy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!