Sharp and energetic Journalism graduate eager to contribute considerable business acumen, outstanding communication skills, and solid media relations expertise toward supporting a dynamic organization in achieving goals and objectives.
Exemplary ability to work both independently and collaboratively, and leverage discretion and sound judgment to make decisions.
Polished blend of writing, editing, public relations, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
Highly respected for attention to detail and accuracy, professionalism, and integrity.
Extremely familiar with sports terminology, able to meet strict deadlines, and quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, tasks, software, and environments.
Significant written communication skills; authored all literature for Larry Ellis ALS Golf Tournaments from 2004 to 2006.
Offer exceptional prioritization, administrative, research, and multi-tasking abilities.
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Public Relations, Minor in Business Administration
Salisbury University, Salisbury, MD, 2007
Key Areas of Study: Sports Communication Tabloid Journalism Public Affairs Reporting Conference and Meeting Management Communication Research Feature Writing
Assistant Sports Information Director
- Leveraged proficiency with Stat Crew software to capture and record live game statistics.
- Wrote post-game synopses of sporting events, exercising strict adherence to deadlines.
Hometown Hero Reporter
- Merged veracity with journalism expertise to conduct interviews with Salisbury s Player of the Week, focusing on athletes achievements and game highlights.
- Efficiently compiled and submitted articles to athletes hometown for local publication.
Student Assistant Journalist
- Reviewed and archived articles featuring university athletics, exhibiting superior organizational skills.
- Conducted research, analyzed statistics, and interviewed student athletes.
Copeland s Restaurant, 2004 to 2006
Certified Server Trainer / Waiter
Applied inherent leadership talents toward training, supervising, motivating and managing wait staff.
Contributed to driving restaurant revenue growth by establishing, nurturing and maintaining relationships with guests and providing exceptional service and attention.
Prior Background includes role as Office Assistant at D&L Masonry, Crofton, MD and as Sales Associate at Sears, Annapolis, MD.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!