yyyyyy x. yyyyyy 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
proficient network engineer eager to contribute technical expertise as well as strong project management and client relation skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
ø over 20 years of successful telecommunications background with nine years of it experience.
ø in-depth professional development (see below).
ø expertise in network engineering, user service and network operating systems.
ø proven testing and troubleshooting capacity.
ø record of progression to positions of increasing authority and responsibility.
ø managed and maintained fiber networks to achieve stability
ø consistently contribute technical expertise and strong interpersonal relations skills toward ensuring customer satisfaction through delivery of superior servicing and support.
ø proficient in software, databases, operating systems and telecommunications issues.
ø skilled in installation and maintenance of sonet, atm and adm.
ø background in effective project management.
ø have successfully commissioned dsi/ds3 circuits and gained proficiency in dsi/ds3/oc12 acceptance requirements.
ø strong focus on exceptional customer service, quality and meeting organizational objectives.
ø knowledgeable in node layouts, ironwork, optical equipment, fiber, basic t1 theory of operation and t1/ ds3 test equipment.
ø effectively interact with diverse groups and professionals at all levels.
ø well-organized multi-tasker with strong detail orientation.
ø adept in aligning it contributions with organizational objectives.
ø enthusiastic team player.
- fiber optics, sdh/sonet, dwdm, ethernet, gbe, atm, dacs, e1/t1/ds1, e3/t3, oc3/12/48/192, element/network management system (ems/nms), laser, optical amplifiers, voip.
- optical networking, optical switches, optical cross connects, mems mirror technology, mesh network routing, self-healing networks, optical mesh restoration, intelligent switching and routing.
- protocols tcp/ip, ethernet, dns, dhcp, rip, ospf, is-is, bgp, mpls, fiber channel, ficon, escon, tl1.
- lan/wan networking (cisco/riverdelta /foundry) routers, bridges, switches, hubs, servers and workstations.
- fiber optic technologies, san, blsr, upsr, ms spring.
- technical support designing, installation, testing and troubleshooting.
- project management systems design, project planning, implementation & deployment, technical writing, cutover, software and hardware upgrades and troubleshooting, capacity planning, performance tuning.
- engineering design, operations & maintenance, fiber characterization, edfa gain, oss, non-linearities, research and development.
- computer expertise in windows, unix, linux, vm, pc hardware, mainframe, ms software & applications (excel, word, access, powerpoint and lotus notes), programming, engineering applications, simulations, ms office project, jd edwards.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
dial-n-talk, inc., montgomery. al 2004 - present
recruited to perform and manage broad-based network functions.
tasked to manage, install, program, configure and maintain avaya ip office.
work effectively in multiple environments.
oversee and direct broadband communications, telephony, high-speed data and digital cable networks.
knolegy, inc., montgomery, al 1997 c 2004
network manager (2000-2004)
transport technician (1998-2000)
maintenance/enhance technician (1997-1998)
prior to 1997, served as lead installation technician, mastec, inc., montgomery, al, and installation/repair lineman, virgin islands telephone company, st. thomas, virgin islands. in these assignments, gained expertise in installations, maintenance, issue identification, troubleshooting and repair.
arapahoe community college
bell training services
laser tech. international
fiber optics splicing school
arris cornerstone training services
nortel network services
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!