yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
business broker, maybe a little more flexible
- offer over 9 years of solid and progressive experience, including expertise within sales, real estate and business development capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to develop new clientele.
- excel in building, developing, and leading top-performing, results-oriented cross-functional sales teams.
- experience in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
- recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and diplomatic management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, including word, excel, power point, publisher, outlook, and explorer.
ticket broker peachtree tickets 2006-2008
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing and customer service to uploading tickets to websites and maintaining excel spreadsheets with incoming sales numbers.
- successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; manage all walk-in and phone sales operations.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
field service technician, ras systems, llc. 2004-2006
- managed broad scope of technical operations including the installation, repair, and troubleshooting of company s metal folding and sheering machines across north america.
- actively provided technical support to entire customer base, effectively ensured proper machine operation and troubleshooting.
- responsible for 28 installations and troubleshooting jobs with complete customer satisfaction.
multiple stationary hydraulics test stand technician united states navy 2000-2004
- successfully supervised the navy s largest aimd, supporting 43 worldwide repair activities with 260,000 components, valued at $3.4 billion dollars.
- effectively directed and mentored 30 technicians; organized labor efficiency resulting in a 40% reduction in backlog maintenance.
professional education & awards
bachelor's degree in business administration augusta state university augusta, ga 1997-2000
real estate license state of georgia 2008
aviation structural technician core course united states navy 2001
aviation structural technician class a1 course united states navy 2001
aircraft hydraulic and pneumatic component test stand course united states navy 2001
aircraft component intermediate maintenance course united states navy 2001
basic corrosion control course united states navy 2001
united states navy, citation for professional achievement
united states navy, letter of commendation for superior achievement
united states navy, national defense medal
united states navy, good conduct medal
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!