Highly-organized Senior Administrative Professional eager to contribute significant
Marketing, Analytical, and Project Leadership talents toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Solid administrative experience with particular strengths in executive support, identifying and implementing process improvements, designing advertising materials, and supporting corporate marketing initiatives.
Outstanding skills in expense tracking, report writing, calendar management, orchestrating meeting and travel logistics, workload planning, and facilitating positive employee relations.
Adept at designing informative and compelling PowerPoint presentations as well as using common office software; proficiently design and manage spreadsheets, forms, graphs, and databases to meticulously track vital business information.
Excel in strategic planning, delivering top-notch customer service, workload planning, and writing persuasive proposals.
Advanced written communications skills and creative marketing abilities.
Reputation for integrity, commitment to confidentiality, and a team player work approach.
Exercise discretion and sound judgment to adeptly handle a vast range of responsibilities, priorities, and distractions for executive-level management.
- Consistently focused on optimizing cost control; administered $100M of multi-program budget execution for F-15 fighter jet as former Financial Manager for Wright‑Patterson Air Force Base.
- Awarded and recognized for expeditiously outfitting F-15s with specialized software and hardware, resulting in achieving first fleet to be outfitted.
Self-employed, Fairfax, VA / Colorado Springs, CO, 2008 to Present
Artist / Marketing and Business Development Director
- Established and currently drive operations for online art business with sole accountability for creating website, marketing materials and advertisements, and presenting artwork in local galleries.
- Strategically partnered with animal rescue organizations to raise funds through art sales.
- Improved revenue growth by implementing credit card system.
Summit Drug Development Services, LLC, Rockville, MD / Peoria, AZ, 2007 to 2008
Executive Assistant / Marketing & Administrative Consultant
- Provided critical executive support to COO, CFO, and VP of Corporate & Business Development through proficiency in marketing including creating brochures, flyers, and proposals.
- Applied dynamic organizational skills toward researching sales leads, scheduling meetings with prospects, creating reports, and tracking business development initiatives.
- Orchestrated arrangements for conferences, meetings, travel, and catering.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills in presenting information at weekly staff meetings and monthly business development meetings.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Peacock, Hislop, Staley & Given, Inc., Phoenix, AZ, 2006
- Performed wide range of administrative functions including developing Official Statements, creating informative and compelling presentations, and designing flyers, advertisements and proposals for Public Finance Department.
- Researched demographic information and compiled findings for inclusion in printed documents while complying with legal structure for Bond sales.
- Coordinated seamless business activities among auditor, legal and insurance professionals while enforcing adherence to inflexible schedules.
- Trained, mentored and supervised administrative personnel in technical aspects of document development and information storage practices.
- Successfully planned and coordinated arbitrage rebate analysis project.
- Designed professional advertisements to promote trade publications business.
Prior Background & Temporary Assignments (2000 to 2006):
Support Specialist, Medicis Pharmaceutical / AIS Arizona Staffing, Phoenix, AZ
Executive Assistant, U.S. Foodservice / Ajilon, Phoenix, AZ
Support Specialist, Alliance Residential / Ajilon, Phoenix, AZ
Executive Assistant, Washington Mutual, Phoenix, AZ
Lead Administrator / Sales Support Specialist, Gurnee, IL and Albuquerque, NM
Data Entry / Project Specialist, Dayton Daily News, Drayton, OH
Financial Manager / Acquisition Business Specialist, U.S. DoD, Wright‑Patterson AFB, Dayton, OH
BA Degree, Psychology, Wright State University, Dayton, OH
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook), Visio, Adobe, Quicken, QuickBooks, Deltek accounting software, cost estimating software (Ace-It), Government budgeting, finance, and acquisition systems
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT JOB TITLE) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to extensive experience in marketing communications, I bring to you exemplary skills in coordinating various projects and programs, and an excellent blend of talents in office administration, contracts administration, executive-level support, and driving high-impact marketing and advertising initiatives. To complement these qualifications, I offer sharp organizational, prioritization, analytical, budgeting, and communication skills which are paramount as a (INSERT JOB TITLE).
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be an industrious and enthusiastic professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, insight, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to (INSERT NAME OF ORGANIZATION), and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!