Sales Management / Teambuilding / Personnel Supervision / Client Relations
Entrepreneurial Spirit / Business Development / Revenue Optimization / Quality Control
Human Resources / Marketing / Budget Administration
Ø Competitive Drive & Strategic Thinking C personable, persuasive, and highly respected for business acumen, displaying a positive leadership approach, and consistently surpassing goals. Million-dollar sales based on strong skill in negotiation and client relations.
Ø Staff Development C merges solid interpersonal and communication skills to forge, nurture, and maintains strong business and customer relationships. Enthusiastically collaborates with internal colleagues to achieve established goals and expectations.
Ø Product Knowledge and Expertise C maintains thorough and up-to-date product knowledge, industry trends, and customer requirements.
Ø Team Building and Motivation C effectively communicates and motivates team members, fostering an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration with an emphasis goal attainment.
Ø Customer Service C blends integrity, innovative thinking, and leadership attributes to ensure first-rate customer satisfaction. Optimizes service delivery through decision-making talents, critical thinking skills, and an unwavering drive to excel.
Independent Insurance Agent, Azure Financial-Lehi, UT 2008 C Present
• Sell various types of life, health and related insurance policies to businesses and individuals
• Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
• Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
• Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
• Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
• Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
• Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans; calculate premiums and establish payment method.
President, FabriTex Inc., Orem, UT 2005 C 2008
• Recruited and directed the professional success of 3 Fabricators during the 2nd year of operation and surpassed $500K in annual revenue during FY 2007.
• Formulated necessary policies and procedures to initiate, build, and enhance an architectural sheet metal fabrication operation.
• Directed and coordinated activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
• Reviewed financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Determined staffing requirements, and interviewed, hired and trained new employees, or oversaw those personnel processes.
Page 1 of 2
Nathan Spanos page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
President, Sundowner Siding, Orem, UT 1999 C 2005
• Grew the business from 1 employee to 1 Salesman, 1 Secretary, and 15 Installers.
• Generated $750K of the annual sales revenue by demonstrating sales and negotiation expertise when interacting with clients; captured $1.3MM in annual revenue during the most profitable years.
• Directed and coordinated the organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
• Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company and its staff in meeting objectives, and to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
• Directed human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans and activities, the selection of staff, and establishment and organization of departments
Certified Graduate Builder; UVHBA (Utah Valley Home Builders Association), Orem, UT
Key Courses: Sales, Management, Customer Service, Building Codes, Business Management, Marketing
<<First Name>> <<Last Name>>
<<Street Address, Suite #>>
<<City, State Zip Code>>
Dear <<Courtesy>> <<Last Name>>,
It is with great confidence that I offer my years of executive-level management experience and strong client relations ability to your organization. As I pursue the <<Position Title>> within <<Company Name>>, I recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
Experience in Insurance Sales and as the President of my own company is the basis for my confidence that I would be a valuable asset to your organization. My career history consists of vast experience in operations oversight leading to consistent recognition of $500K to $750K in revenue. I consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that goals are met and developing action plans to achieve those goals. Thereafter, I prepare recommendations for improvements in policies, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of operations leading to significant growth from only 1 employee to 1 Salesman, 1 Secretary, and 15 Installers and capturing $1.3MM in annual revenue.
During my career, I ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in the appropriate procedures related to the overall administration of an economic enterprise. My professional background also includes a proven expertise in job costing budgeting and estimating, quality control, material purchasing, sales and negotiations, and effectively communicating with other members of the team, verbally and in writing.
My aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. I welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. Until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!