yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile general manager eager to contribute broad-scope hospitality experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- quality-driven, strategic general manager with distinguished 10-year career leading property management, hotel operations and hospitality services.
- valuable executive contributions include cost reduction, employee retention and revenue optimization.
- core executive team member and driver for operations restructuring to increase overall profitability.
- repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting hospitality operations.
- capitalized on opportunities to develop customer loyalty through the consistent delivery of quality services.
- drove strategic improvements to bring company revenues, profits and market share to new heights.
- consistently generated groundbreaking operational improvements, including financial management, procedure upgrades, food/beverage services, and quality control.
- dynamic written and verbal communication skills; fluent in czech, english, slovak, and russian.
general manager homewood suites by hilton 2009-present
- actively facilitate a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction.
- lead property to receive numerous quarterly best of homewood suites awards for top brand placement in guest service and food/beverage services.
- dive hotel to move from the 189th spot on trip advisor to #1 over 350 hotels in the orlando area; received "travelers choice award 2011.
- received recognition from hilton worldwide for 5 consecutive outstanding qa inspections.
general manager comfort suites near universal studios 2007-2009
- oversaw a broad range of hospitality operations for a 101-suite property, from front office administration and housekeeping services to facility maintenance and guest services.
- successfully achieved the gold award from choice hotels international for excellent guest service and quality of the product; moved from 250th place to 20th in the top ten percent of the brand.
executive housekeeper sleep inn & suites and comfort suites 2005-2007
- spearheaded all aspects of 2 housekeeping departments with 300 rooms and 40 employees, including p&l analysis, yield management, staff training, and guest services.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
executive housekeeper hampton inn & suites; wilson hotel management co., inc. 2005-2005
- effectively hired, trained and directed 20-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as implementing training programs, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
operational manager pegasus international hotel; key west office management 2001-2004
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from p&l accountability and budget development to yield management and vendor relations.
special operation unit member/supervisor tuebor general security 1998-2000
special unit police officer police of czech republic 1992-1998
gm leadership certification by hilton ▪ executing revenue management certification by hilton
value added sales technique 1 & 2 certification by hilton ▪ certified food safety manager
cha ccertified hospitality administrator ▪ hospitality management diploma
certificate of specialization for rooms division management
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!