yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
productive, quality-oriented administrative professional eager to contribute exceptional business support, project management and personal management skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
- talented professional offering over 20 years of solid and progressive experience supporting high-level professionals in finance and non-profit industries, both in executive and personal administrative assistance.
- consistently develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and upholding the ethical standards of the profession.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
microsoft office suite, pagemaker, wordperfect, displaywrite 3, lotus, freelance, harvard graphics, access, paradox, filemaker, project, visio, quickbooks pro, peachtree first, internet explorer, netscape communicator, eudora, outlook, lotus notes, blackberry, sidekick, palm pilot, treo, and iphone.
executive assistant to founder/managing partner hedge fund managing partner 2008-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of administrative operations, from calendaring and coordinating international/domestic travel to maintaining contact databases and planning events.
- successfully coordinate all events, including weekly dinner parties for high profile guests, non-profit events, annual reunions, holiday celebrations, and destination parties.
executive assistant to the founder/president jack j. dreyfus 1999-2008
- actively supported company founder in all executive administrative functions, including correspondence, organizing meetings, developing presentations, and administering website.
- skillfully oversee three-thousand-acre horse farm, three household staff, one private jet, two pilots, and two chauffeurs on behalf of employer.
- efficiently managed personal and business art collections, while also serving as librarian for nine decades of family information.
executive assistant to first vice president american savings bank 1987-1999
- proficiently handled all executive-level correspondence, travel coordination, board minutes, business plans, annual budget reports, and hardware/software installation.
- collaborated in the development and implementation of numerous banking programs, including employee involvement program, speakers bureau, minority recruitment program, and corporate contributions committee.
- responsible for handling all public relations functions, including speeches, press releases and newspaper/ program advertisements.
coursework in business administration/human resources modesto junior college
dog behavior training/care certification penn foster
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!