results-driven business leader eager to contribute outstanding client relations, financial management, strategic marketing, and managerial skills toward supporting the employer in achieving organizational goals
ø numerous years of operational management, financial administration, business development, sales and marketing, and human resources experience, with expertise in the real estate, specialty construction, and business consulting fields
ø facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention
ø successfully recruit, train, direct, and retain top-performing support teams; strategically plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs
ø proactively monitor industry trends and developments, including competitive services and marketing activities; expertly identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets
ø sharp business acumen and dynamic entrepreneurial aptitude; superior communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
~ key achievements ~
- expertly directed all aspects of operations for company specializing in sales, service, and small manufacturing of architectural specialty products for the domestic and international markets; drove multi-million-dollar company to achieve 20% yoy growth
- led 20-member staff across nine states in the timely and accurate completion of thousands of projects nationwide
- served as cfo and managed all financial planning, budgeting, and a/r and a/p for sealy development; established highly effective cost controls and brokered eventual sale of business
- personally coordinated all employee travel arrangements, including corporate retreats and conferences; developed creative strategies to lower expenditures and became an independent travel agent to secure better deals
- oversee property maintenance, remodeling, summer vacation rentals, and customer service for lakefront properties in bear lake
- owned, operated, and ultimately sold two re/max franchises in garden city, ut and montpelier, id; provided excellent customer service and managed sales agents in all day-to-day activity
- entrusted with serving as lead emt responsible for overseeing a team of medical specialists and providing care for patients in emergency situations
property owner / manager (seasonal), bear lake stay, bear lake, ut 2006 c present
independent real estate agent, utah real estate auctions, insert location 2010 c present
owner / chief financial officer, sealy development corporation, cumming, ga / laketown, ut 1980 c 2010
business analyst, george s. may company, chicago, il 2010
real estate agent, mountain west lake properties, garden city, ut insert dates
owner / operator, re/max real estate, garden city, ut / montpelier, id 2008 c 2009
~ volunteer work ~
rich county ambulance senior emt-i, laketown, ut 1997 c 2010
south rich elementary pto president, laketown, ut 1999 c 2002
education & credentials
real estate license, utah real estate school
licensed emergency medical technician (intermediate), bridgerland technology school, logan, ut
certified dental assistant, dental assisting school, barksdale air force base
general studies, brigham young university, provo, ut
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a insert specific job title and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience driving business operations across multiple industries, including the real estate, property management, specialty construction and manufacturing, and business consulting arenas. i excel at building top-performing support teams and am adept at monitoring business performance to proactively address potential issues. with my extensive hands-on entrepreneurial background, i ve consistently found creative ways to control costs, motivate employees, and satisfy demanding customers. my unique blend of operational management, financial administration, and interpersonal relations skills has proven instrumental in my ability to exceed expectations. to complement this background, i hold a real estate license and am an independent travel agent.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to insert company name, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
hiring agent name
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting insert specific job title position currently available with your company. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my dynamic business administration and team leadership skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!