yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
dynamic hospitality industry professional eager to contribute management expertise toward supporting the employer as a results-focused shift supervisor.
- offer solid and progressive management experience, including expertise within personnel management, operational supervision and guest service capacities.
- in depth knowledge of 24/7 hospitality services, including guest relations, operational troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
- strong hands-on experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service to a broad range of clientele.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced guest service environment.
manager/owner black bear motel 2003-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from organizing guest accommodations, budget management and cost controls to maintaining statistical/financial records and supervising security.
- strategically control and order motel and store inventories; effectively source and negotiate with vendors to ensure cost-effective procurement practices.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets.
- successfully steered guest service operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and marketing promotions to expand utilization of hotel services.
- efficiently establish competitive rates to maximize profits and increase clientele base.
- consistently ensured compliance with all hospitality licensing laws, health/safety standards, and statutory regulations.
correctional officer 2 work name 1992-2002
- effectively process offenders leaving and entering the facility, while consistently enforcing rules while maintaining compliance with state regulations.
attendant counselor manager work name 1990-1992
- successfully interviewed, trained and directed personnel and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as checking references to ensure job qualifications, organizing nine staffing schedules simultaneously and providing guidance/mentoring.
- proficiently ensured high quality employee training to maximize service, production and on-site efficiency.
- actively developed policies and procedures to ensure staff compliance with performance and corrective action plans.
- facilitated productive communication with multiple department, consistently generating productive results.
attendant counselor 3 work name 1988-1990
attendant counselor 2 work name 1985-1988
attendant counselor 1 work name 1981-1985
associates of arts in degree; paralegal studies school name 1992
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!