Dedicated and personable team player eager to contribute exceptional organizational strengths, communication skills, and clerical talents toward supporting the employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Adept at customer service, bookkeeping, office administration, filing, and operating standard office machines, equipment, and technology.
- Technical/computer skills include Microsoft Word and Excel; able to create and maintain comprehensive spreadsheets and reports to track vital company information.
- Considerable skills in public speaking/presentations, advocacy, and establishing rapport with individuals from all walks of life.
- Effectively foster, nurture, and maintain strong customer relationships, consistently ensuring first-rate satisfaction.
- Reputation for professionalism, integrity, work ethic, and problem solving abilities.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Member, Board of Directors, TERRA Foundation, to 2010 to Present
- Perform broad-scope operations for non-profit organization inclusive of business planning, trending, fundraising, and community relations.
Ambassador, TERRA Foundation, 2009 to Present
- Collaboratively promote organization through community awareness and education initiatives, fundraisers, and print materials.
- Steer P.E.P. (Peers Educating Peers) program focusing on educating high school students via public speaking engagements.
- Spearhead various fundraisers and clothing drives to increase revenue and meet financial goals.
- Leverage sharp attention to detail in writing and editing compelling and informative speeches.
Sales Associate, West 49 Clothing, 2009
Exercised keen communication and interpersonal skills to establish customer rapport, assist shoppers in product selection, provide top-notch service, and facilitate sales transactions.
Decisively arranged visually-appealing merchandise displays and managed inventory.
Opened and closed store, and performed basic accounting functions.
Ski Patrol / Lift Operator, SunRidge Ski Hill, 2008 to 2009
- Provided exemplary customer service across the age spectrum while enforcing safety compliance by staff and guests.
- Conducted frequent inspections of safety equipment and lift operations in accordance with regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Demonstrated strong versatility in contributing to various accounting and administrative tasks.
- Earned First Aid and CPR certifications.
Prior background includes role as Lead Drive-Through at Tim Horton s.
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a customer service or administrative capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you solid experience in customer service roles, outstanding capabilities in retail sales and service, and an excellent blend of talents in team-building, steering cost-effective inventory management, and performing a wide range of administrative functions. To complement these qualifications, I offer a steadfast commitment to collaboratively driving continuous improvement within the organization.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Please call me at the number listed above to schedule a time to meet.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!