~ Dedicated Project Manager & Analyst eager to contribute exceptional talents in business and financial analysis, process improvements, and team-building toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
Possess active Top Secret Clearance and excellent academic credentials.
Methodical and focused problem solver with a solid reputation for integrity, relationship-building skills, and commitment to quality control and client satisfaction.
Foster and maintain collaborative relationships at all levels throughout an organization.
Exceptional blend of planning, organizational, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
Proficiency in project leadership, forecasting, personnel leadership, and contract administration.
Analyze, create and execute administrative, financial, and operational policies and procedures to eliminate redundancy, elevate productivity and profitability, streamline processes, and control costs.
Sharp blend of vendor relations, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Extremely versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, software, and environments.
Advanced skills in using Microsoft Project application.
Symantec Corporation, Alexandria/Herndon, VA, 2006 to Present
Senior Consulting Project Manager, Federal (2008 to Present)
Spearhead all project management (PM) activities for up to 45 short-term and 20 long-term initiatives, successfully ensuring on-time delivery and stringent adherence to defined scope, budget, client expectations, and corporate standards.
Administer contracts and negotiate terms for all engagements involving subcontractors/partners.
Apply dynamic communication skills toward seamlessly functioning as consulting liaison and escalation manager between customer, sales and support.
Support and expedite engagements by providing innovative concepts and ideas (PM Playbook) for process improvements.
Minimize and swiftly respond to problems through proficiency in planning, estimating, and clarifying expectations.
Conduct extensive pre-engagement/alignment calls spanning environment planning, media and licensing readiness, scope and logistics management, and processing of security/engagement documentation.
Senior Project Specialist, Commercial and Federal (2007 to 2008)
Exercised outstanding contract management expertise to evaluate and verify terms and pricing, analyze project scope and resource requirements, identify candidates, and review applicant credentials to determine qualifications and suitability for projects.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Played a major role in devising a national staffing model, and proactively streamlined policies and procedures for national residency program.
- Steered final closeout for all contracts, administered various subcontracts such as T&M and FFP, and meticulously reviewed consulting agreements.
- Actively assisted with complex contract provisions such as price, terms, and conditions, and assessed subsequent contractual documents for legal compliance and completeness.
- Leveraged significant administrative skills to prepare status reports, perform revenue tracking/forecasting, compile pipeline and profitability reports, and deliver presentations to internal customers.
Senior Financial Operations Analyst (2006 to 2007)
Displayed keen attention to detail in reviewing and approving quotes, statements of work, and change order forms for booking purposes.
Expeditiously assembled and submitted vital pre-sale data such as pricing and contract information to sales teams and business partners.
Diligently maintained Excel spreadsheets to effectively monitor status of deals through implementation and billing stages.
Resourcefully created and published monthly booking file and renewal opportunity reports.
Demonstrated an exemplary team player work ethic in cooperating with both operational and support groups to accelerate issue resolution and achieve measurable process improvements.
K. Neal International, Hyattsville, MD, 2005 to 2006
- Conducted comprehensive financial analysis to validate reported results and maximize fiscal and operational performance and stability.
- Exhibited considerable leadership attributes in developing, coaching and educating non-financial employees in finance essentials.
- Innovatively re-engineered $5M rental and leasing business by uncovering deficiencies, identifying opportunities for improvement, and implementing recommended changes.
Prior background includes internship in Corporate Accounts with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alexandria, Virginia, 2004.
Hampton University, Hampton, VA:
MBA, Finance and Marketing, 2005
B.S., Business Administration, 2004
- Dean s List
- Honor s Day Achievement Award
PMP Certification (pending)
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word and Project)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!