Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
7915 Eastern Ave.
Unit #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Driven IT professional seeking a challenging position in Cyber Security, where expertise in computer information systems, business security procedure and IT troubleshooting skills will prove instrumental to company success.
A results-oriented IT professional with experience in systems troubleshooting, maintenance and security. Strong hands on knowledge of a wide variety of IT security features and protocols, including firewall technology, intrusion detection systems and ethical hacking tools. In-depth expertise in building and refurbishing laptops, desk tops, test stations and computer components. Track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions. Proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success. Recognized for dynamic communication and relationship management skills. Secret DoD Clearance.
Ethernet Networks ▪ Microsoft Windows Maintenance ▪ LAN Troubleshooting ▪ Wide Area Networks
Firewall Technology ▪ Intrusion Detection Systems ▪ Network Devices ▪ Ethical Hacking Tools
Database Management ▪ Query Log Tables ▪ Network Configuration ▪ Windows XP & Mac Platforms
Potomac College Washington, D.C. 2008
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Concentration in Cyber Security
Network + Certified Professional 2008
Security Professional SecTek, Inc. 2007-Present
- Responsible for managing access controls for the entire facility, effectively maintaining a safe and secure environment for both employees and clientele.
- Consistently document daily workplace activities, reporting and handling suspicious issues to appropriate supervisors.
- Successfully ensure interior and exterior facility security through close circuit television monitoring and ground patrols.
Security Professional Ares International Security 2006-Present
- Sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of security operations, from monitoring access control, updating activity log and conducting ground patrols to surveying facility through closed circuit television and ensuring safety of government facility/property.
- Effectively hire, train and direct 5-member staff and actively collaborate in Human Resource operation functions such as employee training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
Loss Prevention Agent Hecht s 2005-2006
- Utilized defense training in tactical apprehension methods to effectively monitor, report and handle all suspicious activity on the facility premises.
- Responsible for conducting random audits on all facility cash registers to control monetary flow and prevent fraud.
Tire Technician National Tire and Battery 2003-2005
Telecommunications Republican National Committee 2002
Computer Technology Campus IT Department Summer 1999/2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!