yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient manager eager to contribute accounting expertise as well as strong financial skills and communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer over 9 years solid and progressive management experience, including expertise within financial operations, employee supervision, accounting, and customer service capacities.
- proven ability to make sound judgments based on financial data obtained; skilled analyzing and interpreting facts and figures quickly.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, organization, administration, and relationship management skills.
office manager orr motors 2006-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of administrative operations, from scheduling receptionist time off and assisting office staff in daily activities to accounting issue resolution and training accounting office staff.
- actively collaborate in the collection and reconciliation of vehicular receivables, service/parts receivables and factory receivables.
- successfully handle a wide variety of sales and business operations for aip, chs, aisp, eom, and bmw, including flooring vehicles, floorplan reports, paying vehicle inventory insurance, cleaning inventory schedules, purchasing inventory, posting retail deals, and posting statistical data for financial statements.
- effectively manage a numerous financial functions, from daily bank postings, reconciliation of finance reserves, vehicle payoffs, paying loaner car statements, and paying monthly sales tax to parish and state.
- proficiently remit all service contracts, aftermarkets, gaps, and credit life/disability after sale.
accounting clerk orr motors 2002-2006
- efficiently managed all aspects of accounts payable and receivable on behalf of three corporations.
- proficiently maintained reconciliation of factory statement, updated vehicle inventory, registered vehicles, reconciled floor plan statement, and compared daily bank postings with general ledger balance.
- consistently handled high-volume twenty-line phone system, ensuring delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
private duty sitter mrs. helen mills 1997-2000
volunteer lsumc 1998-1999
volunteer schumpert medical 1996-1998
bachelors degree louisiana state university 2004-present
prerequisite coursework bossier parish community college date
louisiana civil notary
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!