~ MBA Graduate with proven leadership, client relations, and problem solving skills. ~
Considerable business acumen gained from diverse experience in customer service, call center, and academic environments. Quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, tasks and settings. Equally proficient in a supervisory role and as a collaborative team player. Computer skills include Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Exceptional communication skills. Willing to relocate or travel.
- Promoted to Team Lead within three months of employment at Kaplan University and assigned to train, motivate, coach and direct team of admissions advisors.
- Constantly met or surpassed sales (enrollment) targets at Kaplan University.
- Decreased call duration from 15 minutes to 6 minutes at State Automobile Mutual Insurance Co., significantly surpassing call performance and processing time goals.
- Rapidly awarded promotion at State Automobile Mutual Insurance Co. based on outstanding work ethic and performance.
Recipient of 2003 Business Professional of America award.
M.B.A., Franklin University, Columbus, OH, 2009
B.A., Communications, The University of Findlay, Findlay, OH, 2007
Academic Honors & Scholarships: Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges Scholarship; UF Dean s Scholarship; UF Intuitional Award; Warner-Capra Scholarship; G.L. Kuenzli Scholarship; Dean s List; Lambda Pi Eta Honorary Communication Society
Admissions Advisor --- Kaplan University, Orlando, FL, 2009 to Present
- Perform outreach efforts to generate interest from potential students and maximize enrollment.
- Explain and promote University s online undergraduate and certificate programs to prospective students and assist them in choosing programs which align with their career goals.
- Promptly and courteously respond to inquiries regarding admissions, programs, and tuition fees.
Claims Specialist II --- State Automobile Mutual Insurance Co., Columbus, OH, 2008 to 2009
Provided highly efficient service to insurance policyholders, employing solid multi-tasking skills to assess clients needs, process claims, transfer calls to adjusters, and personally administer glass claims.
Applied dynamic leadership talents toward training, motivating, supervising and coaching new hires.
Billing Representative --- Teleperformance USA, Akron, OH, 2008
Merged exemplary communication, listening, and interpersonal skills to respond to clients billing inquires, perform cross-selling, and successfully resolve problems to ensure satisfaction and retention.
Customer Service Representative --- Little Tikes Toy Company, Hudson, OH, 2005 to 2007
- Exhibited outstanding versatility in performing broad-scope administrative functions, and establishing and maintaining highly responsive network of service center partners for product repairs.
Prior background includes role as Resident Assistant (2005 to 2007) with accountability for supervising community of 22 residents.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!