proven ability to create competitive value c to identify and exploit marketing opportunities c to establish and maintain market share c and, to devise and implement solutions for sales objectives. expertise in identifying and capturing market opportunities to accelerate expansion, increase revenues, and improve profit contributions. lead dynamic sales initiatives and contributed significantly to the development of other sales professionals and proven ability to positively motivate a sales force. outstanding expertise in taxable fixed income sales, negotiations, and generating and maintaining professional bonds.
corporate bond sales
team building and growth
market trends analysis
negotiations / agreements
fixed income sales
taxable and tax-exempt products
client relations / communication
senior vice president, 1995 to 2004
lehman brothers, boston, ma
- assessed investment performance variables to forecast business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions on bonds and mutual funds.
- planned, directed, or coordinated operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
- reviewed bond transactions to ensure accuracy of information and conformance to governing agency regulations on behalf of government and corporate entities.
- analyzed market conditions to determine optimum times to execute buy/sell transactions.
- informed and advised concerned parties regarding fluctuations and bond transactions affecting plans or accounts.
- reviewed financial periodicals, securities reports, business publications, and other material to identify potential money market investments for clients and to keep abreast of trends affecting market conditions.
senior vice president, 1984 to 1995
lehman brothers, boston, ma
- maneuvered to corporate bond sales in 1995; assisted institutional investors, such as canadian banks, corporations, and public entities in managing money market investments to fit specific portfolio requirements.
- managed personnel focused on growing customer base and maximizing system usage for existing clients and prospecting new ones.
- selected appropriate alternatives from an array of taxable and tax-exempt products and delivered quick execution of trades and delivered quality market information.
- increase trade volume, generate new ideas, and present cross-selling opportunities as well as devising sales strategies.
additional expertise; vp for lehman brothers and lending officer for european american bank
bachelor of arts in psychology, trinity college, hartford, ct
master of arts of education, trinity college, hartford, ct
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!