yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope administrative support experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- versatile professional offering solid and progressive administrative support experience, including expertise within business development, administrative operations and customer support capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- skilled at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- recognized as detailed-oriented professional with a proven commitment to confidentiality and integrity.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, including excel, word and outlook.
senior traffic coordinator comcast spotlight 1991-2009
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from performing month end billing duties and handling all business correspondence to answering phones and managing files.
- successfully coordinate full cycle of client contracts, including inputting client contracts into computer system, scheduling client contracts, communicating deadlines to sales staff via memos, and running daily verification reports.
- awarded employee of the year for the creation of the pittsburgh hard interconnect; 2 time recipient of traffic employee of the year.
deli clerk giant eagle 1991-1997
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
receptionist emd associated 1990-1991
- effectively managed a broad range of administrative tasks, including handling high-volume phone line, preparing all documentations, managing data entry operations, and scheduling client appointments.
data entry clerk silver star meats 1988-1990
- tasked with entering all orders into the computer system, generating detailed invoices and supporting staff in all administrative functions.
community college of allegheny county pittsburgh, pa 1985-1987
associates of science in business management
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!