Eager to apply strong relationship-building and business development skills toward actively supporting a dynamic company in optimizing sales performance and revenue growth.
Possess an outgoing personality which can be leveraged to establish rapport, gain prospects confidence, overcome objections, and secure new business. Outstanding proficiencies in market research, mastering product knowledge, and customer/prospect follow-up. Skillfully anticipate, plan, and respond accordingly to constantly changing business priorities. Prepare and deliver persuasive sales presentations and proposals. Foster, nurture and maintain strong customer relationships vital to maximizing referrals and loyalty. Excel in contract negotiations and closing.
- Repeatedly won Partners in Progress award from Sears for exceeding sales and revenue goals.
Successfully bolstered revenues for Sears store at Westland Mall from $25M to $35M during tenure.
Increased retail revenue at Appliance Factory Outlet by 115% over six-year period.
Steadily grew company revenues by following up on leads and establishing new contacts.
Trained, coached, empowered, mentored and successfully led personnel to capture record profits and sales performance.
Appliance Factory Outlet, Denver, CO, 2003 to 2010
Director of Merchandising
- Spearheaded purchasing strategy development and management for retail chain of appliance stores spanning 10 locations as well as central warehouse.
- Oversaw builder sales projects with contracts averaging $2M.
- Overhauled print, radio and television advertising approaches to increase sales performance.
Sears, Denver/Lakewood/Cherry Creek, CO, 1993 to 2003
- Steered daily retail operations inclusive of budget administration, human resources, reporting, profit and loss, customer service, and corporate compliance.
- Held accountability for hiring/staffing, training, and management of more than 250 personnel.
- Consistently surpassed sales and profit goals for store producing $45M in annual revenue.
- Leveraged outstanding problem solving abilities toward swiftly resolving customer issues and ensuring 100% satisfaction, vital to maximizing repeat business and company reputation.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!