Dedicated IT Manager eager to contribute diverse technical proficiencies as well as dynamic project management skills in support of corporate goals and strategic direction by integrating technology solutions with business operations for optimal results.
14 years of experience in planning, developing and implementing technology solutions that advance corporate growth, efficiency, competitive positioning, and sustainability. Excel in strategic thinking, budget administration, infrastructure planning, capacity analysis, system implementation and project management. Reliably steer risk management initiatives to ensure regulatory compliance and maintain a secure working environment. Proven expertise in developing and enforcing policies and procedures, and training, directing, and motivating staff to provide performance and productivity excellence. Adept at change management, SLA management, and identifying cost savings. Considerable strengths with EDI (electronic data interchange) processing and administration, Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, ERP system migrations, and data warehousing.
Cost-effectively allocated resources for two $750K+ BI reporting projects at Nationwide Financial Network.
Slashed expenses for Nationwide Financial by $500K through strategic conversion from MicroStrategy BI suite to WebFocus.
As Technical Operations Manager at Plumbmaster, Inc., navigated daily EDI activities, processes, quality controls and system enhancements, representing 60% of retail division's $40M in annual sales revenues.
Chosen from 1,000+ peers to receive Annual Service Excellence award at Plumbmaster, Inc.
Project-managed purchase of and transition to new $300K Nortel Meridian phone system.
Evaluated and selected $2M ERP system capable of handling multi-division high-volume order processing, advanced WMS, inventory, assembly and distribution.
The Agency, Inc., Lincoln University, PA, 2009 to Present
Director of Operations and Information Technology
- Spearhead daily operations and technology encompassing payroll, inventory, order fulfillment, and sales support.
- Successfully planned, configured, established and manage business infrastructure.
- Diligently adhere to defined budget parameters in coordinating supply chain activities and processes with Asian and domestic business partners and suppliers.
- Evaluated and selected EDI trading partner and administered EDI application, processing 90% of incoming business.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Nationwide Financial Network, Newark, DE, 2005 to 2009
IT Manager, Systems Engineering and Administration
- Combined technical acumen with business savvy to decisively create, implement and monitor strategic IT policies, procedures, standards and controls.
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward directing, motivating, and supervising 15+ technical professionals, achieving 100% retention through exemplary human relations skills.
- Expertly supported multiple systems, applications, databases, hardware, and software relevant to broker/dealer commissions, data warehousing, and business intelligence.
- Effectively communicated with
other management and lead personnel to integrate simultaneous in-flight IT
projects and operational activities.
Danco, Inc., Boothwyn, PA, 2000 to 2005
Manager, Business Intelligence / IT Specialist
- Initiated and established company s business intelligence environment with Cognos BI software.
- Generated more than 50 custom and self-service reports and OLAP cubes for management and sales force of 150.
- Proficient with Cognos Impromptu, Impromptu Web, PowerPlay Transformer, PowerPlay Web, Architect metadata management, Upfront web portal, and Access Manager.
SFS Corporation, Philadelphia, PA, 1997 to 2000
Operations Manager / IT Manager
- Drove daily business, technology operations and logistics as chief point of contact for key accounts representing 80% of annual sales.
- Leveraged strong multi-tasking skills to coordinate EDI activities, and troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve broad-based technical problems.
- Established and maintained collaborative relationships with technology vendors to expedite problem resolution and minimize downtime.
- Regularly monitored and enhanced telecommunication systems, MIS and LAN to fortify security, business continuity, and performance optimization.
- Participated in inventory control, production planning, and warehouse management.
Prior background includes 13 years of progressively responsible experience with Plumbmaster, Inc., Concordville, PA. Positions held: Technical Operations Manager, Administrative / EDP Manager, Manager of Packaging and Production Planning, Customer Service Supervisor and Corporate Staff Engineer.
B.S. Industrial and Management Systems Engineering
The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!