yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient professional eager to contribute clerical expertise as well as strong administrative skills and organization talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- respected air force veteran offering over 8 years of solid and progressive experience in office administrative procedure, information/records database management and word processing.
- in depth expertise in administrative support services, including criminal/incident reporting, editing/proofreading and regulatory compliance.
- proven ability to develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic public service interaction.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- dynamic written and verbal communication skills; proven ability to enforce and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.
teller wells fargo bank 2007-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of administrative operations, from cash management and clerical support to issue resolution and signature verification.
- skillfully perform signature verification and credentials authentication on all clients requesting release of private information.
- oversee a wide variety of administrative functions, including correcting account discrepancies, data entry, computer database queries, and
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
military police/ pass & registration/ reports & analysis united states air force 2002-2004
- effectively collected, maintained and updated criminal incidents, accident reports and vehicle citations occurring on air force installations.
- tasked with sanitizing all confidential information before releasing official air force documents in accordance with the freedom of information act.
- secured and controlled terrain surrounding military installations, effectively protecting military personnel, equipment and resources.
- efficiently conducted information and background checks to clients within the legal rim of information allowable.
- proficiently ensured compliance with military standards of conduct, discipline and directives.
- skillfully operated communications equipment, intrusion detection equipment, and other classified special-purpose equipment in support of overall mission objectives.
- responsible for issuing dod decals, installation restricted area badges, temporary vehicle passes, and visitor passes to authorized personnel in support of overall security operations.
degree in criminal justice name of school present
coursework in criminal justice solano community college 2010
prerequisite coursework community college of the air force 2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!