highly organized team player eager to contribute solid talents in warehouse operations, general labor, and customer service toward supporting the employer in optimizing organizational performance and productivity.
significant experience in inbound and outbound warehouse operations, material handling, customer service, and inventory control.
flexible and safety-oriented with a keen blend of analytical, problem solving, communication, organizational, and time management expertise.
proficiency in records maintenance and conducting frequent and in-depth inventory audits.
advanced knowledge of government record-keeping policies and procedures including transportation modes, packing and shipping standards, and quality assurance practices.
adept at using ibc scanning program (ivt-vt220) and foils for inventory management.
proactively evaluate existing processes and procedures to identify areas of weakness and rapidly implement administrative, logistical and operational solutions and controls that accelerate productivity, eliminate redundancy, and minimize expenses.
combine solid leadership and team-building skills to motivate and direct highly productive personnel.
possess class a cdl tractor/trailer driver s license.
cross town movers inc., davenport, ia, 1989 to present
president / owner
- steer strict compliance with dot regulations and licensing requirements by performing daily inspections, ensuring up-to-date maintenance logs, scheduling repairs, and overseeing daily record-keeping and mileage reports.
- apply sharp leadership talents toward recruiting, hiring, evaluating, managing and terminating employees.
- safely operate industrial forklift to move materials within warehouse, load and unload shipping containers, trucks and trailers, and organize materials for storage.
- meticulously maintain inventory records and perform pre- and post-inspections on forklift equipment, trucks, skid loader and pallet jack to ensure safe and compliant operating performance.
- receive and process new merchandise daily from trucks and trailers both by hand and via forklift, and inventoried and distributed to trucks for delivery or warehouse.
knilans furniture, davenport, ia, 1990 to 1992
warehouse manager & delivery driver
spearheaded shipping and receiving functions for a wide variety of furniture and held accountability for delivering merchandise to accurate locations within specified timelines.
operated forklift to load and unload furniture off of trucks and trailers, as well as move furniture, pallets and boxes within warehouse for proper storage.
maintained precise inventory records, prepared reports for customers, and performed regular inspections on forklift equipment and trucks in accordance with government and corporate requirements.
prior background includes roles as framer for schroeder construction, davenport, ia and as a factory laborer for unites structures of america inc., houston, tx.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!