yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
productive, quality-oriented administrative professional eager to contribute exceptional executive assistance, business support, project management, interpersonal relation skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
- respected executive assistant offering over 19 years of solid and progressive administrative support experience.
- in depth expertise in executive-level support, office management and customer service capacities.
- consistently develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and achieve organizational objectives.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- technically proficient in microsoft 2003/2007, all microsoft software applications, lotus, visio, oracle, sap rel. 4.6, onguard lenel security, and rs2 security.
~ collaborated in norcross campus renovation project; fico ~
~ strategic member of fair isaac s leadership team committee and social activities committee ~
~ served as emergency response program coordinator ~
~ key member of campus safety and physical security team ~ co-authored sop manual ~
~ recipient of numerous excellence in service awards; checkfree corporation ~
facility coordinator/office services manager fico 2004-2009
- successfully coordinated and managed local facility of over 300 people, from performing evaluations, training new staff and handling personnel issues.
- serving as project manager, oversaw 3 office closures, 3 consolidations and 2 renovations on time and under budget.
- collaborated in equity contract negotiations with delta airlines, signed 5-year deal saving company thousands.
- responsible for space planning, asset tracking, vendor selections, and regulatory compliance.
- effectively handle all accounting documents, including a/p, purchase orders, vendor contracts, expense reports, price quotes, and bids.
executive administrative assistant to evp & cfo fico 1998-2004
- actively supported cfo, evp, general counsel, and hr manager by arranged conferences, meetings and conference calls in support of overall company objectives.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of administrative operations, from administering executive daily schedule, coordinating travel itineraries and calendaring to organizing mass mailings and preparing detailed reports/correspondence.
- successfully negotiated discounted rates with local hotels, car rental vendors, and catering vendors.
- strategically researched and sourced vendors to ensure competitively-priced procurement of office equipment, furniture and supplies.
- drove special event planning operations, including user conferences, tradeshows and onsite/ offsite meetings.
- collaborated in drafting employee handbook, concierge manual and harassment classes.
sales administrator checkfree corporation 1997-1998
senior administrator ssi division of nynex 1991-1997
microsoft office certificates: '97 word, excel, and access.
information mapping certification - effective reporting & documentation
dun & bradstreet - professional business writing
cpr & basic first aid and aed certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!