performance-focused senior accountant with supporting management experience in full-scope business operations eager to contribute to the employer's success as a key team member. spearhead vision, strategy, and execution of financial operations. highly analytical with strong knowledge of financial management, a/r and a/p, able to prepare financial statements with great accuracy and precision. maintain record of assets, liabilities, and profit/loss expenses.
balance sheet analysis
banking account reconciliation
financial management reporting
financial systems and controls
income tax preparation-state/federal
full general ledger
payroll/payroll tax (suta/futa)
certified quickbooks® pro advisor; easy acct accounting; lacerte tax; peachtree; excel; word; turbo tax; powerpoint; act data base management; on-line banking and other on-line processes; and adobe photoshop
independent accounting, 2006 c 2009
- provided answers to accounting issues including cost and profit analysis, monthly cash activity, bank statements, a/r, a/p, gl, and s/l balances.
- compiled statistical, financial, accounting, or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as asset tracking, tax preparation, inventory management, expenditures, payroll, accounts payable and corporate payables, and profits and losses.
- classified and recorded numerical data to keep financial records complete and prepared subsequent data covering bank account reconciliations & balance sheet account reconciliations.
- utilize quickbooks to perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
cpa firm, ormond beach, fl, 2005 c 2006
- checked figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper coding of payroll, federal taxes calculations, and bank account reconciliation according to gaap standards.
- maintained a consistent knowledge of general ledger position, posted entries, reconciled deposits, and banking transactions and performed wire transfers.
- summarized and recorded numerical and financial data to compile financial reports on payroll, payroll tax preparation, and fixed asset tracking.
- audited financial records, analyzing data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy accounting firm, longwood, fl 1999 c 2005
- optimized operational efficiencies and quality by proficiently facilitating set-up and integration of quickbooks applications.
- reviewed, analyzed, and checked payroll reports for accuracy and made necessary adjustments or corrections through journal entries or other established procedure.
- researched, analyzed, and resolved financial concerns presented by various clients within multiple industries including food service, real estate, retail, manufacturing, graphic design, residential community, import, construction, and travel.
- compiled financial, tax, and payroll reports; generated p&l reports and balance sheets.
- acted as liaison with clients to properly process sales tax, tangible/intangible tax, and prepare corporate, federal, state, and personal taxes.
- demonstrated knowledge of business development to by generating florida articles of incorporation for start-up businesses.
bachelor of science degree in accounting (cum laude)
completed h&r block tax preparation course, 1995
certified quickbooks® pro advisor, 2006 c 2009 (certification c current)
member: american institute of professional bookkeepers
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!