0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ~ (xxx-xxx-xxxx / ( xxx-xxx-xxxx firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Professional with completed courses in system design, quantitative analysis, project management and business development. Able to determine and achieve short- or long-term goals. Skilled in coordinating tactfully with other organizations or parts of the organization to accomplish goals and monitor progress and evaluates outcomes. Influences, motivates, and challenges others; adapts leadership styles to a variety of situations. Identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
Information Technology / Business Development / Hardware Installation
Employee Relations / Technology Integration / Management
Teambuilding & Leadership / Tier 1 Help Desk
Realtor s License / CPR / First Aid Certified / Management Certification / Firearms Safety Certified (2002)
University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth-Charlton College of Business
Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems (2002) -- Accredited by AACSB
Relevant Courses: Hardware and Software, Sociology, Data Communications and Networks, Windows XP, Vista, Psychology, and Computer Applications
Group Leader: Advanced BIS Project, Management Information Systems, Data Communications, Business Systems Analysis & Design, and Strategic Management
Delta Mu Delta National Honor Society; GPA in major: 3.9
UMASS, Dartmouth, MA, 1998 C 2002
Help Desk Support (part-time)
- Provided technical assistance to computer system users by answering questions or resolving computer problems for patrons.
- Provided assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Conferred with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Installed and performed minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintained records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Prepared evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
CoWorx Staffing Temp Agency
Quality Control, 2008
- Leveraged quality control assurance abilities to drive customer satisfactions, achieving superior sales results and establishing consistent growth in annual profit margins.
- Applied an in-depth understanding of medical supplies to consistently maintain high-quality during inspection of products in a highly competitive medical supplies manufacturing industry.
- Secured consistent levels of referred and repeat business from a vast client base through successful inspection efforts.
Allied Personal Temp Agency
Power Line Inspection, 2007
- Adhered to safety practices and procedures, such as checking equipment regularly and erecting barriers around work areas.
- Coordinated work assignment preparation and completion with other workers.
- Drove vehicles equipped with tools and materials to job sites.
- Inspected and tested power lines and auxiliary equipment to locate and identify problems, using reading and testing instruments.
- Attached cross-arms, insulators, and auxiliary equipment to poles prior to installing them.
KMART, Hyannis MA
Store Detective, 2007
- Skillfully implemented a number of methods used to reduce the amount of thefts, losses, and shrinkage often related to retail trade.
- Undermine shoplifting and internal theft efforts reflecting untold numbers of separate incidents of larceny and reduced asset management losses significantly.
- Generated detailed reports covering multiple sequences of events utilized in the prosecution of shoplifters and other crime violators.
- Enhanced professional development and potential by earning 25 Store Detective certifications.
Securitas/Pinkerton, Quincy, MA, 1997 C 2006
Operation Management Specialist, 2003 C 2005
- Quickly promoted from Security Officer to Sergeant and to Lieutenant; oversaw staff performance and immediately addressed deficiencies.
- Awarded Outstanding Supervisor (2001) based on strong leadership and teambuilding abilities.
- Monitored and authorized entrance/departure activities for 8 buildings on behalf of banking clients BCBS, State Street Bank, and BFDS to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Assessed officers procedural knowledge including disturbance investigation, fire and emergency protocol, and computer system management.
- Circulated among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Inspected and adjusted security systems, equipment, or machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Drafted reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
*****Additional experience as Security Information Associate for Kem Associates, Woburn, MA*****
State Street Bank, Quincy, MA
- Management of Aggressive Behavior ~ Advanced Operations ~ Psychology in the Workplace
Use of State Street Security Software
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!