yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven professional seeking a challenging position in customer service management, where expertise in client services, employee management, and customer accounts will prove instrumental to company success.
- offer over six years solid and progressive experience, including expertise within client account support, management, and customer service capacities.
- excel in recruiting, building and leading top-performing, client-focused staff of over 30; able to implement feedback on developing employee strengths.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer and client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to customer service environment.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- technical expertise interminal emulation, omni ii, sabur, customer satisfaction super station, avaya, fast data web, iex, credit on-line, microsoft word, microsoft outlook, microsoft excel, microsoft powerpoint and image view.
bank of america 2002 c present
national escalation team, 2006-present
ø successfully manage supervisory calls and correspondence concerning potential fraudulent accounts.
ø professionally coach staff on appropriate corrective action regarding legitimate customer usage.
ø act as supervisor when needed; effectively develop and implement regional contest promoting staff motivation.
senior fraud analyst, 2004-2005
ø consistently facilitated team education, ensuring awareness of department policies and fraud trends.
ø successfully reviewed and investigated potential account loss to maintain company revenue.
ø advised on risk management procedures to improve losses and reduce expenses.
customer satisfaction account manager, 2002 c 2004
ø successfully provided quality customer interaction through account troubleshooting and telecommunication support.
ø consistently anticipated customer needs in multitude of marketing genres to ensure company success.
university of phoenix 2007-present
bachelor of arts degree in business management
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!