creative and passionate elementary educator with the goal to see students succeed and become life-long learners. driven instructor with innovative means of delivering curriculum content in a way in which students with varying educational learning abilities can simultaneously understand instruction.
literacy / math / language skills / records management
manipulatives / thematic units / technology integration / reading groups
group settings / independent education plans / behavior assessment
technical competencies: microsoft office, word, excel, publisher, powerpoint, kidspiration, and inspiration, aimsweb, and promethean board.
education & professional development
type 03 elementary education initial teaching certificate
governors state university, university park, il expected june 2010
bachelor of arts in elementary education, english concentration
moraine valley community college, palos hills, il, may 2008
associate in arts, elementary education major
student teaching c 2nd grade, 01/2010 c 04/2010
arnold j. tyler elementary school, new lenox, il
- provided instruction to individuals or small groups of 2nd grade students to improve academic performance in reading, spelling, phonics, math, science and social studies.
- led class for 5-weeks and presented subject matter to students using lectures, discussions, or demonstration of literacy and language skills.
- observed students' performance and recorded relevant data related to students performance on formal and informal examinations, in support of collaborative teacher.
- discussed assignments with students' in a manner appropriate to positively reinforce self esteem.
- maintained records of students' assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
clinical teaching experience c 5th grade, 09/2009 c 12/2009
monee elementary school, monee, il
- assessed students education needs, completed behavior assessments of student's performance, behavior, social development, and physical well-being.
- instructed students in math, science, social studies, skills, reading and writing adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- established and enforced rules for behavior, and policies and procedures to maintain order among diverse student population.
- developed thematic units based on mathematics, science, social studies and other disciplines, and incorporated technology to enhance the learning of students.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy c page 2 of 2
clinical teaching experience c 2nd grade, 01/2009 c 05/2009
wilkins school, justice, il
- prepared young children for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- provided a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
student volunteer for math magic, governors state university, november 2009
student aid, millennium elementary school, august 2009
student aid, helen keller elementary school, june - july 2004
student aid, christa mcauliffe elementary school, june c july 2003
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!