yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile healthcare professional eager to contribute broad-scope healthcare and pharmaceutical experience toward supporting a dynamic business in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- talented medical assistant with experience in performing routing patient screening, additional technical supportive services and medical clerical duties.
- in depth expertise in collecting, handling and processing patients' laboratory specimens, including routine in-house laboratory tests.
- proven ability in the preparation and packaging medications for oral, parenteral, enteral, topical, rectal and intravenous administration for inpatient use and research protocols.
- strong clinical background, including geriatric, pediatric experience and emergency triage responsibilities. able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to patients, regarding medication usage and disease treatment plans.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, including word, excel and outlook.
pharmacy technician walgreens 2008
- actively supported pharmacist in filling prescriptions, maintaining medication inventory and servicing pill valves nightly.
- proficiently educated patients on correct medication usage and administration.
- responsible for handling customer inquires, verifying customer insurance and faxing important information to doctor's office as requested.
medical assistant dr. walker pediatrician office 2008
- effectively managed a broad range of physician support functions, including administrating shots, taking cultures for laboratory testing, giving pregnancy tests, and disposing of expired medication.
handled all administrative operations, from scheduling appointments and verifying
patient insurance information to triaging patients and logging medication
within the office.
medical assistant intern dr. satish k. patel mds 2006
- successfully assisted healthcare staff through the administration of shots and blood cultures, interpreted ekg's and other blood work results and took cultures of urine, blood, and other specimens per physician request.
general coursework university
of phoenix 2008
certified medical assistant olympia college 2007
degree earned everest college
general coursework purdue calumet university 2004
licensed pharmacy technician state of indiana
cpr certification, 2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!