Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ~ (xxx-xxx-xxxx / (xxx-xxx-xxxx ~ email@example.com
Results-driven Sales professional eager to contribute expertise in Sales and Client Relations toward the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industries, supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance. Self-motivated with a proven track record as a top sales performer who exhibits strong, competitive sales drive. Proven knowledge of needs analysis and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
Sales Management / Relationship Building / Marketing / Planning / Operations
Teambuilding & Leadership / Personnel Management / Client Relations / Product Knowledge
First Data Independent Sales of Virginia, Virginia Beach, VA
Marketing Director/Sales Manager, 10/1999 C Present
• Exhbit the competitive drive necessary to stand as Sales and Marketing Manager of 9 Inside Sales Representatives and 100 Outside Sales Representatives.
• Boost office to 1 of the top 10 producers out of 225 independent agent offices each month since 11/1999 equaling 122 months; Stand as largest ISO in the First Data Independent Sales Channel.
• Continue a 75% close rate for all leads personally handled, mostly including flagship or high profile merchants.
• Evaluate the proficiency of Sales Representatives performance and introduce corrective measures and appropriate professional development training.
• Recruit and hire additions to the Sales Representative team and terminate staff when necessary.
• Generate daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales reports and recognize methods of increasing P&L on a consistent basis and reconciled commissions for payroll purposes.
• Produce marketing materials including web pages, direct mailers, and canvasser programs.
American Medical Response Portsmouth, Newport News, and Virginia Beach, VA and Skokie IL.
EMT/Paramedic/Operations Supervisor/Director of Operations, 1991 C 10/1999
• Demonstrated knowledge and expertise resulting promotion from Emergency Medical Technician to Director of Operations; recognized as Employee of the Year .
• Formulated care, staffing, recruiting, hiring, and professional development functions relevant to operations.
• Converted the Newport News Division s underperforming transportation department and captured a 110% increase in sales in a 9-month period; selected as Employee of the Year.
• Spearheaded operations in Illinois and Iowa throughout 6 locations including 77 vehicles and 300 employees.
• Administered first-aid treatment and life-support care to sick or injured persons in pre-hospital setting.
• Performed emergency diagnostic and treatment procedures, such as stomach suction, airway management, or heart monitoring, during ambulance ride.
Additional experiences in US Navy USS Peterson DD969 Norfolk, VA ~ Hospital Corpsman
New River Community College ~ General Studies
Tidewater Community College Paramedic Program
• Licensure: Nationally Registered Paramedic, Advance Cardiac Life Support Instructor, Pediatric Life Support Instructor, Basic Trauma Life Support Instructor. (expired)
• Leadership conferences ~ Sales conferences
• Volunteer Medic Firefighter for Bennett s Creek Volunteer Rescue Squad
• Softball Coach for Bennett Creek Women Softball League, 2007 C Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!